Influencer Studio

Influencer Studio has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Influencer Studio ranks 108th among Social Media Tools sites.

How would you rate Influencer Studio?

“Great services”

Luca D.
10/4/21

I'm very satisfied! Great company and awesome services. Would give more stars if I could, the best and cheapest social media seller I have ever encountered! :)

“Instagram”

Lisa M.
10/14/21

My Instagram account was a bit slow so looking for some help to get things moving a little I found a site called influencer. Studio. I decided to make an order through the website via TIM influencer. Studio for help with my instagram account. I PAID for the service but NOT received the service his website promotes. I have sent TIM 3 emails with no response. I am very disappointed and will be contacting my bank for a refund. Avoid! I would give no stars but option not available.

lucad46
October 4th, 2021

Tip for consumers:
Watch out for coupons ;-)

Products used:
Instagram marketing

carlm508
October 17th, 2021

Instant delivery, awesome quality followers and great support. The delivery of the followers started like 30 seconds after I have ordered!

Tip for consumers:
Watch out for coupon codes ;-)

Products used:

lisam3557
October 14th, 2021

userk
October 27th, 2021

THERE'S NO CUSTOMER SERVICE + THEY DON'T FULFILL THE ORDER, AND IF THEY DO, THEY DON'T PROVIDE REFIL

100% legit! Ordered several times, no complaints whatsoever:-)

By Carl M.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Influencer Studio staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Influencer Studio?

Have a question about Influencer Studio?