This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Infinite Institute

Infinite Institute

Infinite Institute has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Infinite Institute ranks 475th among Education Other sites.

How would you rate Infinite Institute?

“Excellent Institute”

Meena V.
3/23/16

Infinite. Institute classes is one of the best in institute that i have attended for my coaching and believe me it is literally a best one. They have stood top all our India in in various courses from many years in every single exam there have been many ranker from this coaching institute.

meenav
March 23rd, 2016

Questions? Get answers from the Infinite Institute staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Infinite Institute?

Have a question about Infinite Institute?