Indo-Pak Massage reviews

Tel: 917-864-4082

1 star

beckym138
6/11/18

This was amazing! I had my first massage with Anew. She was fantastic, and the set-up was very professional and right around the corner from my house! I will definitely be back SOON!!

src1
5/28/18

Visited Anu for the first time. She is very skilled and practices her own unique variation of the deep tissue massage. Her massage was very relaxing and I will be back.

kevinh330
5/15/18

First time visit and absolutely will return soon. Along with a great demeanor, Anew is very thorough and is excellent at her great craft. Thanks for the great service!

vinaym10
4/23/18

Anu has a unique technique thats so relaxing! It was a great massage and I loved it. Will be back for more :)

bobl137
2/20/18

I have an injured shoulder, with limited mobility. After she worked on my shoulder I can now rotate it more without the pain I was having. I would highly recommend her. I will be going back soon, for my next treatment.

cindyw55
1/26/18

I so enjoyed my massage I was very stressed that day and after my massage I walked out stress fee and feeling so much better than when I arrived

mikek213
1/16/18

Thank you Anu for a super-relaxing swedish massage! The atmosphere was very clean, safe and relaxing. The pressure was perfect and you have magical hands that made me just melt! I will certainly visit again!

kevinh193
11/16/17

Anu provided a great, relaxing atmosphere and gave a wonderful Swedish massage. Perfect amount of pressure and great overall massage. I will definitely be back. She is awesome!

mikes610
10/21/17

Thank you Anu for a relaxing deep tissue massage. I will visit again and try the Swedish massage next. I have been getting massages for 30 years and its always hit and miss going to a new therapyst. You wont be dissapointed with the work Anu puts into her massage.

robertw351
5/30/17

Time flew by when Anu puts here healing hands on you. I was relaxed and enjoyed the entire massage. I felt much better afterwards and look forward to making this a regular occurrence.

-Robert W

luminitar
2/17/17

This is the best massage received ever! I will recommend it to anyone who is looking for a massage that is not only professional, but Anu knows a person's needs as well!

Luminita, R. , Frisco, TX

kp79
11/22/16

This was an amazing experience for me. Anu knows what she is doing. As title says it all, this is the best massage i have ever had. I would definitely return for more. Thanks

jk132
9/10/16

Anu is very professional and has gifted hands. I definitely would recommend her 100 percent. She rocks!

jayg64
9/9/16

I have gotten massages from Anu for about the last 3 years, and every experience has been exceptional. She is absolutely the best masseuse in the area regardless of price. Every time I leave her office I feel like "Anu" man! I highly recommend her services!

kingj11
8/30/16

Anu is a licensed massage therapist who has a clean and quiet office home facility in Frisco. She is very professional and takes care of her clients needs.She is a beautiful young lady who knows the pressure points and works accordingly. You will be addicted to her massage after the first one .Would highly recommend for any with back , shoulder, neck or other issues....

donnyw9
8/18/16

She is a beautiful young lady with great hands and actually cares about her client's. I would recommend anyone who wants a great massage give her a chance to show you what she can do for you. You won't be disappointed.

lesn8
8/17/16

I have been a regular client of Anu for over a year now. By far the best masseuse I have ever been to. I never feel like "just another client"... quite different from many of the chain establishments. Very professional service with flexible appointment scheduling times and competitive prices. I give her my highest recommendation.

cg72
8/17/16

Hands down the best massage therapist I've seen by far.

desij1
8/8/16

Anu is a professional licensed massage therapist working out of a home office. The environment is clean and peaceful; a relaxing atmosphere. My back and legs are constantly tight in various spots due to crossfit and she was very attentive to the specific areas where the muscles needed to be loosened up. Constant tightness in a muscle can lead to injury; not to mention the pain and limited mobility that comes with it. Anu did a great job releasing the knots and I've returned several times to keep my back, legs, and shoulders free from muscle knots. In short, Anu is an experienced professional and truly cares about healing her clients of their specific ailments thru massage therapy.

annc28
8/31/15

If you're looking for a really good quality massage by a caring licensed massage therapist who knows what she's doing, with very affordable prices compared to the retail chains in the North Dallas areas near Plano and Frisco in Dallas, then check out Indo-Pak Massage Therapy online for google reviews, she's got tons of positive reviews and been practicing since 2008 and very friendly to talk to.

Questions? Get answers from the Indo-Pak Massage staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Indo-Pak Massage