Review of IndieMade

IndieMade reviews

1 Review From Our Community

breannar2
3/3/15

After years of dealing with half butted websites(talking the one I myself made) I set out to get hosted with an eCommerce more automatic site. I looked at several do to the prices I went with indiemade.
well? Im THRILLED with indiemades set up. Love that it connects my items to my etsy shop and I dont have go back and remove things from places when stuffs sells or risk selling a one of a kind item Twice.
Indiemade was easy to use took only a few hours to get it up and running, talking all set up with google, pin, fb whole works!
Plus my page looks wonderful now! http://www.untamedrose.com

OH and the customer service was top notch...I've actually talked to people there! Amazing :)

James IDK why it emailed me to answer your Q, but I can try to answer dont mind helping out other artist types :) (which I'm going to assume you are) For MY biz, FB etc is really important and I would caution strongly against totally ignoring them all. Dont have to do them all either, but least a few maybe? Something like IFTTT (yes thats the name of the place IDK) might help, auto posts stuffs like you stick something on twitter and it will post everywhere else for you. Less painful maybe? (Though if you mean have the buttons up there so Others can share, pin, etc dude.. those are good and you really dont have to do anything once box is checked) But no it's not your only option.... If you like to write can "blog" or write up expert how to's history offs etc several sites will even pay for such and include links. Perfect SEO, Building lots of strong backlinks and making google really really happy with your site is another. Being able to upload my own products to google merchant(vs etsy doing it with my products photo but then shows the potential buyer stuff like too...) Has been a big advantage. There are several artsy forums, where talking about showing off are exactly whats intended. :) Paid advertising, there is no shortage of places happy to take funds for ads.... some work, some work when perfect, some dont at all. I put to this list together a few weeks ago...ya it's got FB etc on there but also a lot of other sites you can promote advertise on. Maybe it will give you some ideas. http://www.untamedrose.com/blog/roses-big-list-places-promote I like indiemade B/C I wanted a clean simple site that I could build, that was mobile ready without all the drama of fighting with wordpress. How I advertise it...vs how you do... isnt really up to IndieMade no?

By Breanna R.
Questions? Get answers from the IndieMade staff and other customers.

IndieMade?