Review of indiaplaza

Bengaluru, Karnataka 560018, India

midhlajs
3/14/11

IndiaPlaza.in -> India$#*!.in

Many of you may be wondering, why I put my review title that way.

Well, my experience with IndiaPlaza.in justifies the review title with their services and customer support.

I had been shopping online for the last 6 years or so, with so many online stores and I should say that I had never come across worst and $#*!tiest online shopping portal such as IndiaPlaza.in

The story goes like this,

I had placed order with them on 28th Feb, 2011, which was supposed to be shipped by the 7th of March, 2011.

On 8th March, I checked the status of my order hoping that it should have been shipped as they promised, but It was still showing that it will be shipped by 7th March, 2011.

Therefore, I decided to call them up and check out my order status, but without any luck. So, I raised a support ticket and was waiting for the update from them.

Since, I didn't receive any calls, mails or updates from them, I called them up next day and talked with their customer care person. I had given her my order reference and she kept me on hold for 15 minutes and came back and tell me that, she can't find any update information on my order, so she need to contact the concerned department and call me back with the updates by that evening.

Nothing happened that day, so I called them up again, and they kept me waiting for 10 minutes, came back, and said to me that, "Sir, the item you ordered has been of high demand and has been out of stock.". She assured me that, the next day they will ship my order, update my support ticket, and order status. Two days has passed, nothing has happened.

Enough of that, I finally decided to cancel my order with them. I had raised a support ticket again, to cancel my order and refund my money. I am not sure whether it will be honoured in time, or I had to wait months for my refund.

I would also like to mention that I had placed some other item the same day with other Chennai based online portal, and they had delivered the item, within 4 days.

So my verdict, IndiaPlaza.in should change their name to India$#*!.in

My recommendation, never ever do business with IndiaPlaza.in. You can come across several other Online shopping portals, with good customer care, and prompt services.

alanb5
10/21/10

Indiaplaza sucks big time, it is a dead website, no reply, no customer care, no delivery of product. Buy the product online and wait till eternity.

Submit ticket and forget about reply, they never reply.

You will never be able to connect via phone to them.

I pass through the horrible experience.

Dont believe just buy one product and see yourself

Questions? Get answers from the indiaplaza staff and other customers.

indiaplaza?