Indian Temple Tour reviews

Tel: +91-987-024-0354
info@indiantempletour.com

rabendrap
1/1/19

Good services indian temple tour for chardham package. I went to Chardham with the package of Indian Temple tour and it was excellent.

richas19
12/20/18

I went to Chardham with the package of Indian Temple tour and it was excellent. They fulfill his all promises and provides best services. All the hotels' transportation was good.

akashs22
8/31/18

Hello, Good Morning, first
experience with Indian Temple tour on a family trip to Shirdi Shanisignapur-Trimbakeshwar Shiva Temple. I would like to thank Mr. Mahendra Pratap and his team on their assistance to plan our
trip through out.
We also appreciate the arrangements,well organised
travel plan, excellent communication, valuable guidance and suggestions.
Provided a comfortable Vehicle with well experienced and well behaved virtual
guide behind the wheels.

nirmalk4
7/24/18

We have a very good experience of having booked with Indian Temple tour. The tour to chardham package which was planned by them for us was very good. Good support staff, clean and good hotels, very reliable from the date of booking till the day our tour was over. Thank you Indian Temple Tour.

umeshv2
7/5/18

Frequently changing the hotels and stay which gives lots of problems to tourist.
Hotel rooms are not good to the standard. take little more charge but give good facilities.

You should also includes Helicopter tickets to reduce the last minutes tension of tourist.

pritishk
6/23/18

It's good services,we are really impressed,I tell it my all family members,how are services you're company',next. time definitely I consult any other tour,nd I also advise to other people,this best chaar dham tour travelers,one time join..thanku

vitthald
6/23/18

I used services of Indian Temple Tour for Uttarakhand char dham yatra in April/ May 2018 and found the services quite satisfactory. It was good value for money. For the budget tour, the vehicle, driver, hotels and services were quite good. For Kedarnath, the camp was littla away from the temple. Other than that we found services upto expectation.

vishakhas3
6/2/18

Bad experience. Our rooms cancelled, shifted at there will and we were roaming on road even after midnight. We were made travel in late night time. There was no Coordination between driver and ITT people. They were not providing timely information about hotel. Generally drivers are getting pilgrim registration. In our case driver didn't took care for registration and we have spend 3 hours at last moments, which delayed Kedarnath Darshan. We took room at gauri kund and paid Rs. 4000 for room rent.

rameshb6
12/1/17

I enojyed my short tour around Agra Mathura. I enjoyed very much the company of my driver and he provided some good tips on our time . Accommodation was good

padmanabans
10/28/17

I had a real experience with this frauds. I travelled to Badri and Valley Of flowers. But they received the cash from for Valley of flowers too. But they did not make any necessary arrangement CAB, Stay and Food too. Even they did not refund my Rs. 10,000/- for Valley of Flowers alone. They are not only money minded fellow and but also cheaters. Even after many remainders/mails/calls also they did not refund my money.

Culprints are:
1. Pratap - 09990157700
2. Pankaj
3. Ankur Sharma (Accountant)

Please Please dont believe these people and their organization.. My Kind request...

nitins19
7/29/17

Hi - I have had a very good experience dealing with Indian Temple Tour travel agency, Mr Prem Mishra and Mangat Sharma were very helpful. I am from Bangalore and when i started searching online i found many agencies offering their deals that were very expensive and finally came across ITT who had the best deals in store.

Mr Prem Mishra was very friendly and planned my itinerary in such a way that i had no issues from day one till the end.
My travel plan was drafted in detail by ITT.

http://www.indiantempletour.com/terms-and-conditions/ this is our refund policy

By Indian T., Indian Temple Tour Representative

GST No: 09BZQPP4178L2ZB website: http://www.indiantempletour.com my company is not a fraud company you can check google review and also visit office

By Indian T., Indian Temple Tour Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Indian Temple Tour staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Indian Temple Tour