Review of Indiana Beach

Indiana Beach reviews

5224 E. Indiana Beach Rd.
Monticello, IN 47960, US

beverlyb149
8/3/18

We are very unhappy about the decision to charge a full day pass price just to be able to walk around, eat, and let our grandkids ride the kiddie rides. Personally I wish they would bring back the gold star ticket books. They charge 1 ticket for a regular ride and 1/2 ticket for a kiddie ride. Then people would not mind paying so much for a booklet if they can use on another day if they have any left. I bet the food vendors are really having a fit.

zacharys30
8/1/17

almost dront the life guard was busy on her phone. a bunch of people had to shout at her and i had to save him do not unless good swimmer

shannong39
7/9/17

Use to go every year. I will never go again. Im a grand parent and me and my husband camped in the campground with the kids. We went to the park and they refused to let us in without buying a 40 dollar ride pass. Its rediculous. We dont ride the rides but we spend alot of money on games and food. I dont recomend this place to people who just want to watch their children and grand children ride. It will cost u a fortune. No other parks do that. So I will be finding a new place to vacation with my family. Also 116.00$ for 2 nights of camping at their campsite and still could not get in without paying full price.. CRAZY.. I have also told my other friends and family and we are all looking for a new place.. You suck Indiana Beach..

bobg63
8/29/16

Went the last week of July, while park much cleaner still had 3 or more adult rides and many childrens rides closed, the big coaster never ran in the days I was there. Guess (like in the past) people have to go on the weekend to experience all the rides.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the Indiana Beach staff and other customers.

Indiana Beach?