Review of Inddus

Tel: 9909183387
inddus.com@gmail.com

maggim3
1/15/19

Good quality, fit and service. My order got to me quickly and I was very happy with the service. The items ordered were exactly as shown on the web pages.

jhanus
10/18/18

Very happy with the products. Superb customer service. Fast delivery. Overall a very happy experience

annies86
9/16/18

My first and last order from Inddus. The dress looked different, the quality was poor and one size smaller than I ordered. The worst part is they refused to do anything about it. They offer good prices with free shipping, but it's better to pay a little extra and get what you pay for.

sophiab39
9/10/18

Great collection! I ordered an anarkali suit from Inddus. The material and design was true to the picture displayed. The standard size was as described. It was delivered in time to Canada and it fit perfectly. I would recommend this site to anyone ordering internationally.

rachelw180
8/20/18

Excellent beautifully done garments and delivered on time what you see on website is what you get. Very happy with Inddus. Will order in future with this site 100% accurate.

jabeenp
6/11/18

This was the first time that I have ordered online so I was a bit anxious how my dress was going to look and if it was going to reach me in time. I must say that I am so impressed with the quality of the dress as well as how perfect they stitched it for me.
It also was delivered within the time frame.
I am a very satisfied customer

bibiz2
6/4/18

First time ordering with inddus was an amazing experience can't believe my eyes when I receive my order just can't wait to wear the inddus is the best website ever to shop love you inddus

sabas13
4/19/18

I have been ordering from Indus n everytime my experience with the delivery of the product n quality of the ordered product is excellent. I m a satisfied n happy customer. Cheers n kuddos to ur team. Keep up the gud work

rashmip5
3/24/18

I am very happy with my first order of two outfits and was little worried as per custom measurement. But they turned out just perfect. I loved it and would definitely order again for any of my events. They got delivered on time as well. Very nice customer service!!

arifm1
1/25/18

I am really happy with my first order, it came on time and at the same time the custom measurements that I gave its perfect. thank you so much

ppr2
12/13/17

Highly recommend buying your Indian outfits from here -From a simple dress to Bollywood fabulousness - they have anything and everything to fit your fancy and budget. We didn't think twice, bought it, loved it, got it fitted, wore it once and will wear it again. Great quality for price. Very fast shipping...

sunitam4
11/16/17

Happy Customer. Very fast delivery by DHL to USA with tracking. I bought Red Silk crop top. Material and stitching is very good. Need to see more crop tops and readymade blouses. Will definitely buy more and recommend to friends. Thanks!

mihirs7
11/5/17

Inddus has a very good collection. Timely delivery. High quality clothing. I will surely go back to them for purchase.

mitull
10/31/17

Inddus have elegant collection of clothing line at very reasonable prices. I am extremely happy with the quality of the product and their fast delivery service!!

soniyap4
10/31/17

Great product. Timely delivery. We ordered 5 dresses n they all came out just perfect. Thank u so much n you have one loyal customer for life. Sonia.

ashokk31
10/31/17

Good products with convincing display and excellent quick service.One will get complete satisfaction upon receipt of products.

Questions? Get answers from the Inddus staff and other customers.

Inddus?