Review of CureDrive.org

Tel: +1 813-784-1495
greg@wayimmune.org

loisk1
9/16/15

Came across some YouTube videos which led me to their website. Both gave tantalising hints but gave nothing of substance away so I clicked on "1st course", paid the $6 "donation" and got . . . NOTHING, just another page telling me all the options I now have to pay serious money. No wonder they had to close down their original site (curedrive). More fool me. Should have done my research.

Update: 12 days later and I have just received, out-of-the-blue, an email link to a 4 hour video, the 1st immunics course. Bayard comes across as an amusing and genuinely happy fellow. It's quite contagious! He gets to the technique fairly quickly. Too early to say if it actually works but at least I no longer feel conned so I have upped my rating from 1 star to 3.

phineasw
4/15/11

Founder Gavin Barnes (Also goes by Bayard Barnes and Bayard Horus) founded a series of cults (Direct Centering, Naexus and now immunics). This current one (Immunics) claims to cure incurable disease and prays on the vulnerable and desperate. If you are thinking of getting involved in this site, do your homework and research it first. Make your own decisions, but don't become a victim!

Questions? Get answers from the CureDrive.org staff and other customers.

CureDrive.org?