Review of igogo

Tel: .
pal=payment@igogo.es

anac21
12/10/14
The Spanish language on the website is ridiculous! It seems as if it has been translated with Google and no idea whatsoever of the Spanish language!! Cheap as the prices....or not?? I am still waiting for a reply from them after a week, it is supposed to be delivered in two weeks max...will write more when/if it arrives!!!

Tip for consumers: SO FAR RUBBISH!!!

klaush2
8/16/14
I ordered 2 tablets with insurance for128. The shipment is lost. Mails to Igogo.es will not be answered. Over PayPal I have got the Tracking number from Globalegrow (Igogo.es is only a Letterbox) and find that the Parcel is in Germany. Thats it for Globalegrow. If the schipment reached your country they think they have delivered to you.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT BUY AT IGOGO.ES / GLOBALEGROW !!!

marcof13
6/2/14
AVOID AT ALL COSTS. AVOID AT ALL COSTS.

They scam the byers. They sell ultra cheap stuff, with very high delivery expenses.
If you chose DHL, UPS or FEDEX delivery, expect 100% chance of customs retention and extra fees.

Spanish language site but NOT Spanish. CHINESE all the way. Products come from China. Expect many troubles with this site.

I bought a Tablet: 65.89 + Delivery expenses: 23.90 (DHL) + Insurance: 2.04 + Customs expenses: 34,06
Total: 125,89 (i didn't even added the car expenses "gas, highway, etc...")

Grey outer plastic was flawless no damage at all, brown outer box no damage at all, it had bubble wrap wrapped around the tablet box, Tablet white box with no damage at all.
And for some reason the Tablet touch screen glass was completely shattered. Since there was no outer damage at all, I assume it was damaged outside the box. Expect broken items out of manufacturing line. No quality control at all.

Worst On-line store in the world. I know that my expenses won't end here. I'm pretty sure they will not give my money back, with or without PayPal help, and I still need to send it back to China. Another 3 months until problem solved, and a lot more money spent.

Lost a lot of money.

AVOID AT ALL COSTS. AVOID AT ALL COSTS.
esterc
12/17/13
I purchased a smartphone a few days ago thinking that this was a Spanish site and I wanted the phone for Christmas. I paid 26 for 3-7 day postage so it would arrive in time. They have asked me for another 30 postage as they say my address is remote. If I knew of the costs involved before purchase I would not have purchased from them. Now trying to get my money back, but they are very slow, just keep sending messages asking if I can give another address, well you only have one address. I will now not get the phone I wanted for Christmas because it is too late to buy from somewhere else. Still don't know if I will receive my refund!!!! Not happy, they have spoiled my Christmas
alexc48
11/2/13
Página web con buenos precios y servicio de atención al cliente correcto.
Recomendable

they never send my phone. they stole my money. after 2 months they don't answer to my tickets. they are a scam

By Filipe L.

Ich antworte mal in Deutsch, die Ware kommt wie ich weiss aus Hongkong mit NL Post, deklariert wird meist 22 USD, ab 20 € muss verzollt werden, 19% Einfuhrumsatzsteuer, über 150€ kommt noch eine Zollgebühr hinzu. Wenn die Rechnung auf dem Paket klebt wird es dir zugestellt, wenn nicht musst du es beim Zollamt abholen mit deiner Rechnung und wie du bezahlt hast. Mehr fragen an maiulboxlh-lanny@yahoo.de

By lanny h.

You just have to pay VAT or customs fees if you buy the products outside the EEC. Within the EEC only have to pay shipping or Postages. I hope this helps.

By Paulo J.

They never send me the phone, they stoled my money

By Filipe L.

they never send me the phone, i was stoled

By Filipe L.
Questions? Get answers from the igogo staff and other customers.

igogo?