If I Die

If I Die has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. If I Die also ranks 78th among Social Network sites.

How would you rate If I Die?

“I couldn't resist laughing at this Facebook app”

Ian M.
8/24/11

I couldn't resist laughing at this Facebook app. The "Welcome video" that pops up on its page when you enter was hilarious! But it also has a serious side. The Facebook app basically works like this: you add the app > film a short video > select three people who have to confirm your death > when all three confirm your death when you pass away they will receive this video. I found this app through the site TED (http://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/www.ted.com). If you're interested listening to the speech, it's called "Adam Ostrow: after your final status message".

ianm11
August 24th, 2011

Questions? Get answers from the If I Die staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about If I Die?

Have a question about If I Die?