ieGeek

ieGeek has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. ieGeek also ranks 21st among Coupons sites.

How would you rate ieGeek?

“Good product”

Angela S.
12/29/15

This is a fantastic product. I was skeptical due to the low price and that I did not know anything about the manufacturer. It worked the first time I used it, and have it setup now between a Dell laptop running Windows and an Mac mini. My keyboard is wired, but the wireless mouse works too without any skips. It is hard to believe that unlike KVM's I have used in the past, this one includes the cables at that great price.

angelas78
December 29th, 2015
walkerc21
January 4th, 2016
Works great... I have my both laptop and pc connected to two screens and I can control with one set of mouse and keyboard with this switch box. All you need is just a press button to switch the devices...
gillc5
December 19th, 2015
Delivered as planned. IeGeek products are really some of the best chargers and battery packs out there. I buy them without much concern as to whether or not they will be high quality because they always are.
helens86
December 22nd, 2015
Very nice wall charger overall. Very compact size, most 4 ports charger are very bulky but not this one. Decent power output of a combined 4.8A to charge two tablets or four smartphones or smaller devices. Nice design with worldwide power connector included. However the charger do a small buzzing noise when connected on the wall outlet but no USB devices connected. This is a very typical issue with average quality electrical components, it's not a problem really as cheap components can last very very long too, but the side effect is this buzzing noise. Otherwise this is a very great charger and overall I recommend it. Sample received in exchange of my honest and professional opinion.
angelac70
December 19th, 2015
A good and helpful website. The prices are competitive and the service is reliable and efficient. Packaging is very good. Recommended to my friend and family.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the ieGeek staff and other customers.

leonardy1
Leonard Y.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ieGeek?

Have a question about ieGeek?