Review of Idigic.net

Idigic.netimage coming soon
idigic.net

starb20
9/18/19

I dont even know why I did this to myself. I'm usually the first to check out the reviews of a company before buying ANYTHING!! This person will take your money and run. I purchased and didnt receive anything after 5 or 6 hours as the website states within 30 seconds. I reached out to customer support 3 times (which I believe is the person running this company) and was told that someone would contact me shortly. After hours of waiting, I decided to read reviews, and to my surprise, look what I find. :( I requested a refund and she just keeps insisting that I wait to see my results. After being firm and making clear that I was no longer interested, they closed the chat on me. Needless to say, Ive never gotten any email from customer support. Total butthead

channingp1
9/17/19

OBVIOUSLY fake profiles. They either have no profile picture and/or zero posts. They also ALL have middle eastern names, which is a dead giveaway. I ended up deleted most of the likes I recieved. I'm never using this service again.

jamieh337
9/15/19

I agree with other reviewers that this is a scam. The person running this, Erma, is a dishonest person and their promises are a joke. I bought several times in a row from them and I thought everything was fine. Then the last purchase turned out to be a disaster. They didn't deliver and claimed to have technical problems. They did NOT refund me, so technically they've stolen my money and on top of that, followers from my previous purchases are now decreasing at a rate of 500 a day. Erma is a scam artist and a thief.

thomasr448
9/1/19

Borderline scam. they took my money and delivered nothing. Contacted their "Instant support" which takes 40 minutes per response and they lied by saying instagram is down worldwide , hence me not getting my likes. Total BS as IG is working for me right now and all my friends across the world

It even says instant delivery guaranteed on their website, but they wont uphold it or give you anything back.

ellah49
7/28/19

You can't buy from them since their followers don't react as human beings and after a month , it drops as quickly as 400 a day ! So very soon , you'll lose all followers you got from them and they refuse to replace after a month ! So it's like throwing money to the dustbin

helenaf17
6/18/19

Just like all the other people say they are scammers! All the followers drop when you ask for a refund they say no! So the refund policy on their site is fake! And now they are not accepting PayPal and are directly storing people's cc details I think no one should buy from them as they will probably use your cc to do fraudulent activities.

ryana132
12/8/18

DONT BUY FROM THIS SITE! they are scammers! They give you fake followers which ALL DROP and when you claim a refund which it clearly states on their site you can they deny it then lie to PayPal to win the case! They are crooks and criminals. Don't buy from them they are a waste of money!

badb6
9/27/18

Complete Scam ! Don't do it ! It's a complete scam ! They give you the free ones so you can test it out and it appears legit . I ordered 10 k and within 4 days it delivered about 2,000. You have to constantly talk to them and try to solve the problem! And then when the CEO Robin finally reached out to me , it was all added at once . A week or two later I lost 1,000 followers and with the gurantee , They replace it within 30 days . So I wrote them a email and they said they would fix it and now I'm at 6,000 followers! I lost 6k over night with them "fixing it " I can't wait to file a fraud complaint with PayPal regarding them !!!!!!! Don't buy anything from them they are a nightmare to work with !

orphak
8/18/18

The first time when I placed an order with iDigic, the services were not delivered on time. So, I sent an email to iDigic and their response was positive they remedied my situation. I gave them another chance by placing an order for 1000 likes on the very same day. To my surprise, the order was completed in a few minutes. Thanks a lot, iDigic.

peggyp40
5/1/18

Don't buy from them
They don't even reply to their emails
Sent to them. Don't waste your money please

khushj
3/30/17

They will take your money and give you nothing.

Complete disgrace of a company.

Do not EVER use these morons

Questions? Get answers from the Idigic.net staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Idigic.net