Review of Idigic.net

Idigic.netimage coming soon
idigic.net

helenaf17
6/18/19

Just like all the other people say they are scammers! All the followers drop when you ask for a refund they say no! So the refund policy on their site is fake! And now they are not accepting PayPal and are directly storing people's cc details I think no one should buy from them as they will probably use your cc to do fraudulent activities.

ryana132
12/8/18

DONT BUY FROM THIS SITE! they are scammers! They give you fake followers which ALL DROP and when you claim a refund which it clearly states on their site you can they deny it then lie to PayPal to win the case! They are crooks and criminals. Don't buy from them they are a waste of money!

badb6
9/27/18

Complete Scam ! Don't do it ! It's a complete scam ! They give you the free ones so you can test it out and it appears legit . I ordered 10 k and within 4 days it delivered about 2,000. You have to constantly talk to them and try to solve the problem! And then when the CEO Robin finally reached out to me , it was all added at once . A week or two later I lost 1,000 followers and with the gurantee , They replace it within 30 days . So I wrote them a email and they said they would fix it and now I'm at 6,000 followers! I lost 6k over night with them "fixing it " I can't wait to file a fraud complaint with PayPal regarding them !!!!!!! Don't buy anything from them they are a nightmare to work with !

orphak
8/18/18

The first time when I placed an order with iDigic, the services were not delivered on time. So, I sent an email to iDigic and their response was positive they remedied my situation. I gave them another chance by placing an order for 1000 likes on the very same day. To my surprise, the order was completed in a few minutes. Thanks a lot, iDigic.

peggyp40
5/1/18

Don't buy from them
They don't even reply to their emails
Sent to them. Don't waste your money please

khushj
3/30/17

They will take your money and give you nothing.

Complete disgrace of a company.

Do not EVER use these morons

Questions? Get answers from the Idigic.net staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Idigic.net