Idigic.net

Idigic.net has a consumer rating of 1.33 stars from 24 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Idigic.net also ranks 639th among Marketing sites. The most common issues with Idigic.net are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Idigic.net?

“Order successful”

Neal P.
9/29/19

I purchased 1000 likes and my order was completed successfully.Extremely happy with the service received!

“Terrible Service - DO NOT USE”

R D.
12/28/19

For starts we ordered service the day after Christmas. Our order was for 1,000 IG Followers. They were quick to take our money but then the next day sent an email saying that because of the holidays, they were short staffed and orders couldn't not be filed on a timely basis. If they knew they were short staffed for the holidays. then they should have said so before-hand. The few followers that they did send were 100% fake, not fake looking but 100% fake. Some of them even said Fake account in the user name. Need less to say, they are certain to give us a hard time getting a refund but until we do we will continue to post reviews and contact everyone we know to spread the word as well. Not sure how this company is still in business.?

domm17
February 2nd, 2020
Rubbish followers disappear. Refuse to refund. DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY LIKE I DID. Honestly a complete waste of space
peterl560
February 11th, 2020
Paid for 500 followers 2 days ago and lost 300 today!! DO NOT GIVE THIS COMPANY YOUR MONEY! SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!!!!!
bellab58
November 29th, 2019
this is a total scam!!! i bought followers of 500 to test and i got it in few mins. but in less than a day, it all disappeared. never believe people saying this is a legit company.
ionelaj
November 22nd, 2019
Stay away! you will get nothing, just a few followers and these ones are disappearing in a few days. I ordered 1000 and got around 100 after a few days. Those 5 stars reviews on their website are fake also
anastasiek
January 11th, 2020
Don't buy from this site they give you fake followers that all drop and then refuse to refund, and are rude
sanjays78
November 22nd, 2019
They gave the followers.. if it reduces they even refill on a daily basis.. but after a month they just start taking back their followers.. and they never reply back to your emails as well..
Please do not go for iDigic..
laynej
November 22nd, 2019
Do not purchase scam site should be shut down won't reply keep ignoring me paid for 2000 recieved 100 then all dropped off what a joke DO NOT BUY
thomasr448
September 1st, 2019
Borderline scam. they took my money and delivered nothing. Contacted their "Instant support" which takes 40 minutes per response and they lied by saying instagram is down worldwide , hence me not getting my likes. Total BS as IG is working for me right now and all my friends across the world

It even says instant delivery guaranteed on their website, but they wont uphold it or give you anything back.
Hi Thomas,

We are sorry for what you have experienced.

Neither do we never charge our customers for an undelivered service nor do we ignore customers’ queries. Please understand that our people in the Instant support are working actively and continuously to respond to many customers ahead of you in the queue.

In fact, no one can deny the fact that most of the IG service providers were affected due to the recent instagram update.Also, we also clearly stated in our Likes Page that there would be a delay in likes getting delivered.

Please contact us at support@idigic.com so that we can help you out.

Regards,
megiz
October 17th, 2019
Total fake service !
They send fake profile, NOT GOOD QUALITY as they said. Profile with not even cover photos, no posts, horable !!!
DONT use this service IDIGIC its false profile they provide!
IDIGIC cheat
#idgic #idigiccheat #idigicfalse #idigicfake #idigiclie
jamieh337
September 15th, 2019
I agree with other reviewers that this is a scam. The person running this, Erma, is a dishonest person and their promises are a joke. I bought several times in a row from them and I thought everything was fine. Then the last purchase turned out to be a disaster. They didn't deliver and claimed to have technical problems. They did NOT refund me, so technically they've stolen my money and on top of that, followers from my previous purchases are now decreasing at a rate of 500 a day. Erma is a scam artist and a thief.
Hi Jamie,

We agree that there might have been a lag in delivery of services due to the pile of service requests in the queue,
But people in our support team are actively engaged in processing and clearing the requests at the earliest possible.
We have a good reputation and we never deny to refund for a service that wasn't completed due to technical errors in our side.
Also, existing followers cannot drop in any case, after buying new followers.
Please do mail us your order details and we will get it addressed immediately.

Regards,
channingp1
September 17th, 2019
OBVIOUSLY fake profiles. They either have no profile picture and/or zero posts. They also ALL have middle eastern names, which is a dead giveaway. I ended up deleted most of the likes I recieved. I'm never using this service again.
ellah49
July 28th, 2019
You can't buy from them since their followers don't react as human beings and after a month , it drops as quickly as 400 a day ! So very soon , you'll lose all followers you got from them and they refuse to replace after a month ! So it's like throwing money to the dustbin
Hi Ella,

We apologize for your bad experience.
The followers' drop was due to the recent instagram algorithm update and we clearly stated that on our page.Also followers’ drop rate cannot be as fast as you have mentioned.
Please send your order details to support@idigic.com so that we’ll get the issue sorted out ASAP.

Best regards,
helenaf17
June 18th, 2019
Just like all the other people say they are scammers! All the followers drop when you ask for a refund they say no! So the refund policy on their site is fake! And now they are not accepting PayPal and are directly storing people's cc details I think no one should buy from them as they will probably use your cc to do fraudulent activities.
nealp29
September 29th, 2019
ryana132
December 8th, 2018
DONT BUY FROM THIS SITE! they are scammers! They give you fake followers which ALL DROP and when you claim a refund which it clearly states on their site you can they deny it then lie to PayPal to win the case! They are crooks and criminals. Don't buy from them they are a waste of money!
peggyp40
May 1st, 2018
Don't buy from them
They don't even reply to their emails
Sent to them. Don't waste your money please
orphak
August 18th, 2018
The first time when I placed an order with iDigic, the services were not delivered on time. So, I sent an email to iDigic and their response was positive they remedied my situation. I gave them another chance by placing an order for 1000 likes on the very same day. To my surprise, the order was completed in a few minutes. Thanks a lot, iDigic.
khushj
March 30th, 2017
They will take your money and give you nothing.

Complete disgrace of a company.

Do not EVER use these morons
badb6
September 27th, 2018
Complete Scam ! Don't do it ! It's a complete scam ! They give you the free ones so you can test it out and it appears legit . I ordered 10 k and within 4 days it delivered about 2,000. You have to constantly talk to them and try to solve the problem! And then when the CEO Robin finally reached out to me , it was all added at once . A week or two later I lost 1,000 followers and with the gurantee , They replace it within 30 days . So I wrote them a email and they said they would fix it and now I'm at 6,000 followers! I lost 6k over night with them "fixing it " I can't wait to file a fraud complaint with PayPal regarding them !!!!!!! Don't buy anything from them they are a nightmare to work with !
starb20
September 18th, 2019
I dont even know why I did this to myself. I'm usually the first to check out the reviews of a company before buying ANYTHING!! This person will take your money and run. I purchased and didnt receive anything after 5 or 6 hours as the website states within 30 seconds. I reached out to customer support 3 times (which I believe is the person running this company) and was told that someone would contact me shortly. After hours of waiting, I decided to read reviews, and to my surprise, look what I find. :( I requested a refund and she just keeps insisting that I wait to see my results. After being firm and making clear that I was no longer interested, they closed the chat on me. Needless to say, Ive never gotten any email from customer support. Total butthead
rd222
December 28th, 2019

Questions? Get answers from the Idigic.net staff and other customers.

High quality profiles and instant delivery is what we guarantee! Feel free to do our free trial and be amazed by the speed! Buy Instagram Likes from us today!

iDigic i.
Marketing / PR
Usually responds not within the first month

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Idigic.net?

Have a question about Idigic.net?