Review of Ideclarecharms

Tel: +1 208-329-6364
info@ideclarecharms.com

lolop1
5/2/11

I purchased the Groupon for this site and promptly set about choosing my charms. I ordered 4 charms and they came on time - HOWEVER one was printed incorrectly. I called, left a message and then sent an e-mail. They responded to my e-mail saying that as soon as I sent back the incorrect charm, they would replace it, and the replacement would come to me in about 2 weeks. It has now been a month. I have not recieved the replacement and they are not responding to my e-mails or my phone calls. Nothing irritates me more than crappy service. I will never order from them again.

tamia
3/25/11

I am a subscriber to Groupon coupons. I purchased a Groupon to www.ideclarecharms.com. It was showcasing $60 worth of charms for $30. The Groupon was to go into effect in 48 hours. Within the purchase from Groupon to ordering from ideclarecharms.com, a bracelet I wanted to order went from $50 to $65. The price increase happened within exactly 48 hours from the purchase date of the Groupon. I find this a very "coincidental" incident. It's a sad, sick way to make money off of people. Bottom line is, I ended up paying $15 BEYOND the price of the Groupon I bought. I will never purchase from www.ideclarecharms.com again.

Questions? Get answers from the Ideclarecharms staff and other customers.

Ideclarecharms?