iDeal of Sweden

iDeal of Sweden does not yet have any reviews.

How would you rate iDeal of Sweden?

Reviews from Related Businesses

milagrosp13
December 25th, 2020

Really beautiful shirts, exactly as pictured on their website. I am very impressed with the quality and service I got from them. Will definitely come back soon.

zelman
December 25th, 2020

Great service, amazing sweatshirts. Ordered for my friend as a Christmas gift and received it quickly and in top quality. The design and printing was awesome.

tonyas243
August 31st, 2021

The shirts I ordered from Hippieloves arrived earlier than promised and were of great quality. I'm 100% satisfied with my purchase and will definitely order again.

carlaj144
August 31st, 2021

The printing was top notch and designs were exactly as the picture displayed on this website. My order was delivered in a timely manner. Impressive service.

joyv34
July 23rd, 2020

Great finds at Cellmost. I am an online seller and bought wholesale products from their website to resell. They offer big discounts if you buy wholesale. Fast transaction and fast delivery!

kellyw4
October 30th, 2010

Fraudsters - stole my money and did not provide the goods!

peteb
November 15th, 2008

Bad deals - hi i paid 107 pound for a nintendo DS and paid via paypal the console is broken (it doesnt stay charged the edges are broken and it stays on even when closed i have emailed them this and pics of the machine but if i want another sent out i must pay for it to be sent back out of my own pocket stay clear of this site

angeloc67
January 11th, 2020

I had similar case to this one on my 6s that I also purchased on Amazon that I raved about. As I was about to order one for my 7 Plus when I noticed quite a few of recent negative reviews on the product page. So I decided to go for this case instead based on reviews. I have a rose gold iPhone and I love showing off the color. This case has great thickness without making you phone feel like you have an otterbox on it. It's sleek and gives some serious protection to your phone all around. I compare this to a $40 Tech 21 clear case I bought at my local T-mobile store. Similar quality, both are sturdy and sleek and offer good protection all around the phone with the exception that one is 1/3 of the price of the other.

It's been about 5 months and the case has not yellowed at all. Has a few tiny scratches here and there but my phone is good as new. Highly recommend!

sofiam48
January 21st, 2020

My online shopping experience was soo good sometimes and sometimes disgusting. There are so many Websites in this world that provides us with the best e-shopping experience. Some sites like Barnco Mart, Aliexpress are the best sites to shop online for buying smartwatches, Latest gadgets, etc

tuesdayh
March 19th, 2010

Do not buy from them because if you need your order on time that will not happen and if you need to send your order back or get a new part that really will not happen.

Be the first to write a review

0 person has requested a review of this site

Questions? Get answers from the iDeal of Sweden staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about iDeal of Sweden?

Have a question about iDeal of Sweden?