Review of IdeaBuyer

Tel: 614-656-4664
info@ideabuyer.com

limed
10/20/18

I'm still in the waiting process right now on it. But everybody's been real courteous and helpful for me.

ivana45
9/8/18

Been with Ideabuyer for 10 months- very happy with the progress & the support.
They will do there best for you but they are not miracle workers...if your idea doesn't sell or falls flat...welcome to the world of million dollar inventions & ideas. You pay your money & take your shot!

cleog19
8/20/18

After speaking with Idea Buyer team, I am pleased with their explanation and solution. I therefore rate this company as a 5 star and it is safe to use.

jacks550
8/9/18

It was a complete pleasure to work with Idea Buyer. The experience was excellent from start to finish. The pricing was very good and the job was done to perfection. There were a few challenges with the job and they were handled quickly and professionally. I was pleased with our service. The team did a great job.

stephaniea134
7/22/18

I saw their founder on CNBC. I follow them on instagram and the company is doing great things but come on, what does it take to get selected. I've submitted five times and not one have they been willing to partner up with me on. I'm dedicated, I have a great idea, and I bring capital and experience to the table. Seems like you have to fit a really specific niche to be able to partner up with these guys. Good luck

roberta464
7/2/18

Eric and his team have done a fabulous job for me. They are organized, yet they always think outside the box, and I always feel that they have my own best interest at heart. I am cautiously optimistic

sylvier6
6/20/18

This is a fun place to work! I think I will be making it into stores by early next year. Thanks to Eric and his crew!!!!!

carltonb30
6/14/18

I came up with an idea that seemed to work really well and I didn't know how to go about getting it patented or marketed, so I thought maybe Idea Buyer can help me with it. So that's the way I went and everything's been pretty good.

jaimeem3
5/30/18

It seems that my idea buyer team is being picked on. Please pay no attention, From Eric on down, they get the job done!

usmans4
5/29/18

I enjoyed my time working with Idea Buyer. They did everything i asked of them and more. I am truly grateful. Thanks

timb330
5/29/18

My friend Jimmy referred me to Idea Buyer. I am glad he did as I am nearing launch:) I will be
back with an update soon

yashiras
5/29/18

I am so impressed with Eric and is team they truly did a fabulous job. We will definitely refers you to anyone. Thanks

deniyela
5/29/18

idea buyer has taken me from concept to prototype and market. All with efficiency and professionalism

craigr82
5/29/18

Really talented group of professionals! They treated my idea with respect and treated me professionally. I would recommend IdeaBuyer to anybody.

tommyp39
5/29/18

Felt very comfortable right from the start ! Would definitely recommend there work! They did exactly what they said they would do!

melissat130
5/29/18

Eric and his team did such a wonderful job for my group! Thank you so much we will definitely use you again.

robinb259
5/28/18

This company offers very high quality work - I have been very impressed. It is some of the best quality I have seen. However, you do have to be patient when developing and working to patent an idea.

At first, I thought I could just patent my idea. They told me no, and I had to come back to them three times before they thought I was ready and I had something truly unique.

Then, I had to show them that I was not only committed to the project and understood the risks, but that I was financially capable of working with them. That was actually refreshing.

They are big on doing things right and taking time to make sure things are in the best interest long term. I had assumed I could patent right away, but as I learned, you have to have something unique developed to be able to file a patent.

So, just understand that this is a process, not something overnight. They explained it very well to me (almost too many times), but I can understand there are a lot of people out there that dont get that it takes a lot of work!

thereseb11
1/30/18

I'm very satisfied and will recommend Idea Buyer all the time

robertm596
1/25/18

I just wanted to sell my idea to whoever wants to turn it into a company I don't have the Capitol to do that after reading someone review if that's what I have to do also then we're wasting each other's time

sharitam1
1/25/18

I started with these guys in November 2017- since then I have received Stellar service and exceptional help with my business, yes the upfront payment was steep, but nothing is free and if you think they are scammers then take your services elsewhere. I am super excited to continue working with Idea Buyer and look forward to having my products in stores soon!

robertc419
12/7/17

I wish I could go back five years and work with them when they made me an offer the first time around! I messed up and now they are getting me back on course.

johnh815
12/7/17

I shouldn't be saying this because I work for a competitor but these guys are the real deal. They run circles around what we can do. Now, I just wish I could get a job with them.

jerryg68
12/1/17

Of course I'll review you guys!! :) They helped me sell my patent for $300,000. Wouldn't have happened without IdeaBuyer.com.

thomasj106
12/1/17

It took me about 9 months but I licensed my patent to the largest power tool manufacturer with them. It surely would not have happened without them.

robertr321
11/30/17

WONDERFUL TEAM TO WORK WITH. THEY ARE TOP NOTCH!.......................................................

Our team is always happy to share our successful track record created over the past 10+ years of helping entrepreneurs bring products to market. Please email support@ideabuyer.com for more information which we are happy to provide.

By Tom S.

Hi Mike, Please message me your email and I can send a portfolio of example products. You can also search for us on Entrepreneur.com.

By Ariel R., IdeaBuyer Representative

Hi Toni - All submissions are 100% confidential but certainly feel free to keep your submission vague. If you'd like our team to email you an nda prior to a discussion, you can email info@ideabuyer.com and we'll get back to you shortly! I hope that answered your question! Feel free to send any other questions with your email request for the NDA so we can get back to you quickly. Thank you!

By Bill W.

Here is a quick excerpt from the guide; What is Patent Licensing? Legally speaking, you have licensed your patent when you (the licensor) grant exploitation rights over your patent to a licensee (the person you are licensing it to.) Exploitation rights simply means the right to create, market, and/or sell something based on what that patent protects. A license of this nature is also a legal contract, and that contract is what will spell out in concrete terms precisely which exploitation rights are being granted. These include any performance obligations the licensor might demand of the licensee. This means that if any performance obligations are included in the contract (ie, You must produce X number of sales by the year X.), and they are not met, this could lead to the patent licensing being terminated in its entirety. In this context, a license is also revocable ie, cancellable if certain terms and conditions are not met. This is a common characteristic of legal contracts in general, with special ramifications for patent licenses. The only way to grant someone irrevocable exploitation rights, it should be added, is to assign them the patent. Assignments, however, are permanent. They entail the sale or outright transfer of the patent by the assignor to the assignee. An in-depth exploration of patent assignments is beyond the scope of this article, but just know that they are an option if irrevocable exploitation rights are something you seek.) We hope that is helpful.

By Ariel R., IdeaBuyer Representative

Hi Nick, We are a vertically integrated team that can do everything from engineering, IP protection, and production quality prototypes to getting purchase orders from major retailers.

By Ariel R., IdeaBuyer Representative

Hi Ashley, First, you want to make sure your product is unique and solves a problem. Then, you want to research the market and make sure it is unique and growing. If it meets those first two criteria, it may make sense to continue further. You'll want to look at the complexity of getting it produced and competing products in the market. If it isn't reasonable that you could work with companies to get it to the point of a production quality prototype then it may not make sense to move forward. You'll want to work with a team that understands the importance of protecting your IP (and the steps needed to get their with engineering) and the commercial viability of your potential product.

By Ariel R., IdeaBuyer Representative

All of the products we work with are new products. I hope that answers your question.

By Ariel R., IdeaBuyer Representative

Hi Gilles, Do you have a patent, inventory, and existing sales?

By Ariel R., IdeaBuyer Representative

Extremely expensive & required up front

By Paul S.
Questions? Get answers from the IdeaBuyer staff and other customers.

4 Photos for IdeaBuyer