Review of IdeaBuyer

Tel: 614-656-4664
info@ideabuyer.com

smithnl
5/11/19

This team is exceptional! We have worked with them with web redesign as well as web hosting.Thank you for helping take our business to the next level!

eileens112
5/11/19

Need a great marketing company? Need someone that can take your ideas and use the internet to power them? Look no futher. Idea Buyer can give you the marketing edge that youre looking for from idea to real deal!

catheric
5/9/19

I most appreciate how well they understand our business. In many ways, the team at Idea Buyer knows just as much about what we're doing as people in our full-time marketing department. Another big strength is how much they value building a relationship with the client.

jessicaa359
5/9/19

Working with eric Corl has been a great experience! He's incredibly nice and always provides me with great feedback. He is, without a doubt, one of the best people I've worked for and I look forward to continuing a working relationship with him! I highly recommend him and his company.

kristinf51
5/9/19

They are growing fast and you need to keep up. its been a nice experience working with a fast paced, young and growing agency

nellyc8
5/8/19

Fantastic team! Always willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done right. Would highly recommend these guys!

eliset10
5/5/19

Idea Buyer allows me to focus on my skill strengths in running my business, while caring for my graphic technology and social media needs.

laurenv38
5/5/19

Idea Buyer has transformed the look and feel of our business website. We instantly became more visual, interactive and user friendly. Most importantly we became more compatible with different digital devices and all the social mediums. Lastly, Dan was always available and helpful with my questions and concerns. His counsel was always well thought out and presented.

carlol15
5/4/19

Everyone at Idea Buyer has been very helpful, kind, and professional. I've had an excellent experience from them.

melanien37
5/3/19

Idea buyer takes care of all the formalities that are needed to convert an idea into a product. They make the agreement with the client. Communication is an important part of the deal.

micheles250
4/30/19

I was told I wasn't ready for their program but they were still extremely helpful to me and my wife. Due to the efforts of Idea Buyer, we have received purchase orders for our products from 5 stores.

liessam
4/26/19

My experience with ideabuyer was great.I really appreciate the time taken to ensure long term success for my product there's no way I could have gotten a full vision and applications needed in order to fulfill my dream. Thank you to the entire Idea Buyer Team for believing in me and thanks so much for all the hard work put forth on my project.

terrifd
4/21/19

A standout amongst the best choices of my life was posting my patent on thought purchaser; Idea Buyer group has transformed us. Much thanks!

jennifermsl
4/17/19

The Idea Buyer reps helped me understand how they will be able to work with me and help me through for my idea and invention. The service is wonderful.

martyj20
4/1/19

Idea Buyer provide an excellent environment for any new entrepreneur to be succeeded in their dreams.My experience with ideas buyer has been great. They have brought success to our doors.

ideab1
3/27/19

How is it that a company with literally thousands of complaints of fraud, Impersonation and Perjury continue to stay in business and fly under the radar? How is it that review sites like the BBB, scam report, repdigger and even Yelp have buried, hidden or completely removed their complaints? And nobody that can do something about it seems to care? I see what looks like consumer after consumer having problems with getting anything done after being completely wronged by a company running a scam right under our noses. Class actions lawsuits filed fall by the wayside without any relief to the consumer. Idea Buyer should be ashamed of themselves. These guys are complete liars and cheats and something needs to be done to stop another person from getting ripped off. Someone needs to protect the little person for once. I am trying to collect information for sharing purposes but for the moment, if you have a complaint / thought about this company please feel free to email ideabuyerscam@yahoo.com. Your email or name will not be shared with anyone else. Please, someone help!

elizabethb499
2/12/19

Idea Buyer has served many clients all over the world. Their unique strategy has helped many people in successfully converting their ideas into business. I am very thankful to them.

odysseyc
2/11/19

They are very professional at what they do. I call their reps up every so often and they inform me on the progress. The service from Idea Buyer has been great and I've no complaints at all.

williamd481
2/8/19

Idea Buyer is full of tools and resources. It is a genuine company. Its staff is highly professional. They use their skills and technology to convert the ideas into products.

jacke96
2/7/19

Idea Buyer is a recommendable company. It is the most widely accepted company. It a company who gives a chance to young entrepreneurs to get success in life.

sarahw392
2/6/19

Idea Buyer has shown passion in becoming one of the most ideal company for the people. The company's conversion rate of ideas into a reality is very good. I appreciate their work.

thomasw409
2/4/19

Idea Buyer has proved a great company for us. We have become successful by patenting our product into the market. Idea Buyer has played a crucial part in our success. We are very thankful to them.

maryh728
1/27/19

Idea Buyer knows exactly the right way to bring the product into the market. The client dreams of launching their new product into the market. Idea buyer shows them the right path.

marhtat
1/23/19

Idea buyer is the first step towards growth. The company provides large information and support for the product. It's best to work with this company.

davidw1357
1/22/19

Idea buyer has been impressive for the people. It has many good things that give benefit to people. It helps in bringing success to the people. It is a very good company.

I have been with this company for 2 + yrs and it was the BIGGEST mistake ever ! It's all good in the beginning because they tell you what you want to hear as soon as you give your money up, might as well kiss it goodbye......joe garza

By Joe G.

Hi Mike, Please message me your email and I can send a portfolio of example products. You can also search for us on Entrepreneur.com.

By Eric C., IdeaBuyer Representative

Hi Toni - All submissions are 100% confidential but certainly feel free to keep your submission vague. If you'd like our team to email you an nda prior to a discussion, you can email info@ideabuyer.com and we'll get back to you shortly! I hope that answered your question! Feel free to send any other questions with your email request for the NDA so we can get back to you quickly. Thank you!

By Bill W.

Here is a quick excerpt from the guide; What is Patent Licensing? Legally speaking, you have licensed your patent when you (the licensor) grant exploitation rights over your patent to a licensee (the person you are licensing it to.) Exploitation rights simply means the right to create, market, and/or sell something based on what that patent protects. A license of this nature is also a legal contract, and that contract is what will spell out in concrete terms precisely which exploitation rights are being granted. These include any performance obligations the licensor might demand of the licensee. This means that if any performance obligations are included in the contract (ie, You must produce X number of sales by the year X.), and they are not met, this could lead to the patent licensing being terminated in its entirety. In this context, a license is also revocable ie, cancellable if certain terms and conditions are not met. This is a common characteristic of legal contracts in general, with special ramifications for patent licenses. The only way to grant someone irrevocable exploitation rights, it should be added, is to assign them the patent. Assignments, however, are permanent. They entail the sale or outright transfer of the patent by the assignor to the assignee. An in-depth exploration of patent assignments is beyond the scope of this article, but just know that they are an option if irrevocable exploitation rights are something you seek.) We hope that is helpful.

By Eric C., IdeaBuyer Representative

Hi Nick, We are a vertically integrated team that can do everything from engineering, IP protection, and production quality prototypes to getting purchase orders from major retailers.

By Eric C., IdeaBuyer Representative

Hi Ashley, First, you want to make sure your product is unique and solves a problem. Then, you want to research the market and make sure it is unique and growing. If it meets those first two criteria, it may make sense to continue further. You'll want to look at the complexity of getting it produced and competing products in the market. If it isn't reasonable that you could work with companies to get it to the point of a production quality prototype then it may not make sense to move forward. You'll want to work with a team that understands the importance of protecting your IP (and the steps needed to get their with engineering) and the commercial viability of your potential product.

By Eric C., IdeaBuyer Representative

All of the products we work with are new products. I hope that answers your question.

By Eric C., IdeaBuyer Representative

Hi Gilles, Do you have a patent, inventory, and existing sales?

By Eric C., IdeaBuyer Representative

Extremely expensive & required up front

By Paul S.
Questions? Get answers from the IdeaBuyer staff and other customers.

19 Photos for IdeaBuyer