LiveTVDesktop

LiveTVDesktop has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. LiveTVDesktop ranks 131st among TV Shows sites.

How would you rate LiveTVDesktop?

“Purchased to try out TVNoop becuase their customer...”

Howard M.
4/4/11

Purchased to try out TVNoop becuase their customer service said I had 60 days to claim a refund if unhappy. Well, the icpv TV Noop software is the worst I've seen in a long time. I don't need hundreds of traffic webcams and their claim to show HBO and FOX is a joke because they are always 'Offline' on TV Noop. As well, the throughput and vida quality sucks. I have applied for a refund as per their 60 day return policy, but I keep getting the run-around.

howardm
April 4th, 2011

sorinab
March 1st, 2011

Im curious about icpc.tv anyone have any info to share about this site?

By Cheray s.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the LiveTVDesktop staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LiveTVDesktop?

Have a question about LiveTVDesktop?