LiveTVDesktop

LiveTVDesktop has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. LiveTVDesktop also ranks 123rd among TV Shows sites. The most common issues with LiveTVDesktop are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate LiveTVDesktop?

“Purchased to try out TVNoop becuase their...”

Howard M.
4/4/11

Purchased to try out TVNoop becuase their customer service said I had 60 days to claim a refund if unhappy. Well, the icpv TV Noop software is the worst I've seen in a long time. I don't need hundreds of traffic webcams and their claim to show HBO and FOX is a joke because they are always 'Offline' on TV Noop. As well, the throughput and vida quality sucks. I have applied for a refund as per their 60 day return policy, but I keep getting the run-around.

sorinab
March 1st, 2011
howardm
April 4th, 2011

im curious about icpc.tv anyone have any info to share about this site?

By Cheray s.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the LiveTVDesktop staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LiveTVDesktop?

Have a question about LiveTVDesktop?