Icon Bridal

Icon Bridal has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Icon Bridal ranks 154th among Wedding Dresses sites.

How would you rate Icon Bridal?

“My Special Day”

Glenda H.
12/1/16

Having used https://www.iconbridal.co.uk/ for my dress I am happy to say that me and my newly husband have agreed to use their services for friends and family.

glendah14
December 1st, 2016

Questions? Get answers from the Icon Bridal staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Icon Bridal?

Have a question about Icon Bridal?