I.d.me

I.d.me has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate I.d.me?

“I.D.ME”

Keith D.
3/8/21

I've uploaded some photos of emails I've received from them. I have been trying to get unemoyment off and on since 5-2020. I was denied. I got tired of the dead-end I was hitting. No one would ever call back. I got evicted 8-13-2020 and life has been hell. I've never filed for unemployment in my life so I didn't know how to.

keithd318
March 8th, 2021

Questions? Get answers from the I.d.me staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about I.d.me?

Have a question about I.d.me?