This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Hunt360.net

Hunt360.net has a consumer rating of 1.17 stars from 6 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Hunt360.net also ranks 83rd among Laptops sites. The most common issues with Hunt360.net are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Hunt360.net?

“Scam site”

dave r.
5/20/14

Scam site. I paid for a battery which was never delivered. No reply was given to any emails I sent asking when the battery would be shipped.

daver53
May 20th, 2014
chriso1
3,240 helpful votes
August 8th, 2010
Chinese wholesaler, fairly typical bunch of phony badges and dodgy English but at least it doesn't pretend to be anything other than a Chinese wholesaler. Trading with these sites seems unnecessary for someone in the West, where there are more local and more reliable distributors, but if you do want to trade here, do bear in mind that historically the performance of Chinese dealers isn't all that reliable.
olab2
August 27th, 2012
I bought a laptop battery and got a broken one. I am sending email to customer service but I don't get any answer.
janb1
1,184 helpful votes
August 27th, 2012
daven1
June 16th, 2010
This site sold me a laptop battery that was not compatible with my laptop. When I asked to return it, they stopped answering my emails. Now I'm out $100 and still need a battery.
jasonp5
November 14th, 2010
Fraudulent! I bought a battery from them and they sent a different one, refused to offer a refund or send the correct one. COMPLETE FRAUD!

Questions? Get answers from the Hunt360.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hunt360.net?

Have a question about Hunt360.net?