Preston Media

Preston Media has a consumer rating of 3.38 stars from 13 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Preston Media also ranks 44th among Camera sites.

How would you rate Preston Media?

“tremendous service”

Fred V.
3/15/20

Purchased from H Preston for many years always get amazing service and great prices always go out of the way to help thanks guys

“Black Magic Pocket 4k Ordered in December 2019 was not delivered. No refund upon so many requests.”

Andy S.
4/21/20

I ordered a Blackmagic 4k pocket camera in December 2019 from H Preston order handled by John Preston, money was deposited into his account for the payment upon a promise of delivery in a few days. till to date no camera, no correspondence, no refund. This is a fraud company. You will be scammed if you are to order from them especially if itis being handled by John. My advice to avoid disappointment do not order from this company

andys316
April 21st, 2020
yomit1
January 15th, 2019
Hi John, Andy,Andy guest.....i am not pleased the way you have treated me in my Refund. I purchased a Canon XF405 Camcorder, your websites states that you have it in stock ,i paid , then you did not give the product or my money. I paid since November 9th 2018, requesting for my refund ,but you refused. I wasted a lot of money in phoning you, i wasted my time in sending emails....I cannot count how many emails i have sent to you...but when i read reviews here i realised thats the way you treat customers. You have lied so many times,including Hpreston staffs.....they are liers....i will not call you again. I am giving you 24hrs to pay my GBP3,998 , and i will not take it likely with you.

Tip for consumers: Hi John, Andy,Andy guest.....i am not pleased the way you have treated me in my Refund. I purchased a Canon XF405 Camcorder, your websites states that you have it in stock ,i paid , then you did not give the product or my money. I paid since November 9th 2018, requesting for my refund ,but you refused. I wasted a lot of money in phoning you, i wasted my time in sending emails....I cannot count how many emails i have sent to you...but when i read reviews here i realised thats the way you treat cu

chrisr594
June 6th, 2019
I have previously written a scathing review of this company due to non payment of a £2199 refund. This money has now been repaid and John Preston informs me that this was due to a member of staff leaving and a banking error. I have accepted his apologies.
Chris Richardson Brand
fredv55
March 15th, 2020
samj192
June 7th, 2019
Fantastic service great prices thanks a pleasure to deal with these guys make you feel confident to buy from them always go out of there to help
adamj200
August 10th, 2019
Hi always recommend H.Preston Media I have purchased many items from H Preston Media and always get fantastic customer service I will be back to buy more equipment soon
davidj1241
June 14th, 2020
Three months no item and no refund.
Full of excuses. Now having to take to small claims to get our money back
mikeh949
September 24th, 2019
Having a difficult experience with this supplier, shop elsewhere or use PayPal. Issue is still ongoing and not refunded as of 24 SEP 2019 (purchase 21 AUG 2019, over 1 month).

Please use PayPal or similar when buying online from this seller. Ordered a cinema camera online 21 Aug listed as 'in stock'. Then received an update stating the camera was not in stock, but would be delivered Weds next week. Over the following weeks, despite on / off email communication, the camera never arrived despite promises.

They mentioned it had shipped but could supply no tracking despite repeated requests. A dispute was raised via PayPal Sep 10th and the seller cancelled and refunded the order next day. However, the refund did not complete due to insufficient funds in the sellers account or was cancelled directly. After some more nudging the seller started a 2nd refund which also did not complete.

Have now had to escalate with PayPal although the seller is communicating but how many times do you let someone break their promises? Have lost count now. Shop elsewhere.

The seller did communicate but only after prompting. Possibly just one of those things but please, please use PayPal or similar if buying online from this merchant. My advice is to avoid.
laurena102
November 25th, 2018
I've just come across this website and though I need to review here as well.
This company messed up my URGENT order! Supposedly next day but then nothing.....?? They did not have it in stock despite it being on their website? I mean really?

I've been looking at other experiences,and really shocked to discover their kind of behaviour too. it makes me wonder if they'll come tolling me on the internet for leaving a negative review. How messed up!!?
Basically, I;m not using them again!! Thank you.
anital88
May 31st, 2019
I Phoned this company after seeing their excellent web page and their really competitive prices. They were the cheapest price I found on the internet. So pleased I bought through this company they were so extremely helpful and nothing was too much trouble, I bought a Canon C100 Mark 2 and accessories they really went above and beyond to make sure I was informed at every step where my goods were and they advised me what was the best product for me. I spoke to John Preston the owner who was extremely helpful and he emailed me at every step keeping me informed as to when I would receive my order. Andy Guest their Tech Guy was also very knowledgeable and really couldn't do enough to help. All in all if you are after purchasing any type of media equipment give these guys a call, I would most definitely recommend.
barryr92
July 24th, 2019
Hi I placed a order on Tuesday at 12. Noon
And DPD were knocking on the door at 9.30 the very next day Thanks great service
daves579
February 5th, 2019
Great Fast Service Would always go back great Guys thanks
I purchased a Sony PXW-FS5 great camcorder and had great back up from Andy at H Preston
They Know there stuff and have a great small Shop based in Malvern Worth a visit
Thanks again
jand147
January 31st, 2019
I had a great deal from h Preston purchased a canon c200 thanks great support and help
They have a great range of kit and they have been trading for a long time

Legitimate company but has another name.Trading fraudulently?

By Chris R.