Review of Howigs.co.uk

Howigs.co.ukimage coming soon

svetlanaq
6/11/19

Andrea,
I just called PayPal and complained about this scumbags! I gave them all the information about this website and if you might noticed, the guys from Harvard created this website. I mentioned this all to the PayPal assistant and they assured me that they will investigate this time properly this account and more likely shut it down. I must receive my money from PayPal by 18th of June, they assured me that they hold this money for me and I don't need to send back their fake wig and pay expensive fees for a registered post and I don't need to reply to their stupid emails anymore. Because it was already enough of stress for me for the past 10 days. If we can't close their fraudulent website, at least we can insist on closure of their PayPal account that is not connected to their website, as well as their gmail account. I'm not leaving this time to get them go away with it. People with cancer must be protected! I told to PayPal if they are looking for some benefits to have such users, I will be off PayPal this month. My bank would protect me than when I pay with my credit card. Enough is enough! I really hope to win this war with those scammers. They have been making money this way since 2018. PayPal must put a stop on it!!!

theresac63
11/19/17

Where do I start. Ordered 2 wigs, total cost £137. Neither was what they were supposed to be. Got offered another one, but I had to pay for it!! I asked to send one of the wigs back because I tried to sort one out myself, to no avail. Weeks later I still haven't been given the address of where to send it back, which it states on their website you can get off them if you need to send it back. Well that's certainly not true, Sarah, the person who has been emailing me from Howigs, is so determined to keep hold of the £82 for the incorrect wig, she has now stopped corresponding with me. I was offered £10 compensation, which I think is an absolute cheek, for a wig that cannot be worn and is totally wrong. Has anyone approached pay pal to try and get money back? I think I'll give it a go.

Questions? Get answers from the Howigs.co.uk staff and other customers.

Howigs.co.uk?