Houstoncharityagency.org reviews

1406 Avenue A
South Houston, Texas 77587, United States

anjanetted
4/2/17

I scheduled a pick up for a donation. I received a confirmation email of the scheduled date. No one ever contacted me as stated in the email to confirm what time they would be coming. After waiting all day no one ever showed up! I would assume it was because I didn't also "donate" $20 for "gas" on the page that you are directed to after scheduling your pickup.

deeb4
3/24/12

houstoncharityagency.org is the online site for the Christian Army Social Service Agency, a thrift store in Houston, Texas. This charity organization accepts donations of used clothing, food, and furniture. Donation pick up services are also available in the greater Houston area.
It's a great place to check out if you need suave outfits at prices that won't break the bank. Since the items are on resale from donations, shopping here is like hitting two birds with one stone since I get really awesome stuff that still look good and I get to help this organization earn money for their charity.

Questions? Get answers from the Houstoncharityagency.org staff and other customers.

Houstoncharityagency.org?