This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Houstoncharityagency.org

Houstoncharityagency.org has a consumer rating of 2.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Houstoncharityagency.org ranks 77th among Charity sites.

How would you rate Houstoncharityagency.org?

“houstoncharityagency.org is the online site for the...”

Dee B.
3/24/12

houstoncharityagency.org is the online site for the Christian Army Social Service Agency, a thrift store in Houston, Texas. This charity organization accepts donations of used clothing, food, and furniture. Donation pick up services are also available in the greater Houston area. It's a great place to check out if you need suave outfits at prices that won't break the bank. Since the items are on resale from donations, shopping here is like hitting two birds with one stone since I get really awesome stuff that still look good and I get to help this organization earn money for their charity.

“Waste of time”

Anjanette D.
4/2/17

I scheduled a pick up for a donation. I received a confirmation email of the scheduled date. No one ever contacted me as stated in the email to confirm what time they would be coming. After waiting all day no one ever showed up! I would assume it was because I didn't also "donate" $20 for "gas" on the page that you are directed to after scheduling your pickup.

deeb4
March 24th, 2012

anjanetted
April 2nd, 2017

Questions? Get answers from the Houstoncharityagency.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Houstoncharityagency.org?

Have a question about Houstoncharityagency.org?