HotRes

HotRes has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. HotRes also ranks 7th among Billing Software sites.

How would you rate HotRes?

“Make your restaurant digital...”

Ramesh S.
5/24/19

I use Hotres software to manage my restaurant online from everywhere. It combined with lots of features which also manage my bar, cafe management to decrease my workload and placing orders and payment procedure digitally.

rameshs21
May 24th, 2019
geetikas4
May 24th, 2019
Hotres is the best restaurant, bar and cafe management software that combined with the lots of features which helps the bars and cafes industry to decrease their workload and placing orders and payment procedure. Hotres provides its services in different cities of India.

Questions? Get answers from the HotRes staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about HotRes?

Have a question about HotRes?