Hotgooo.en.china.cn

Hotgooo.en.china.cn

Hotgooo.en.china.cn has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The most common issues with Hotgooo.en.china.cn are around shipping times, which tend to take longer than expected by some customers.

How would you rate Hotgooo.en.china.cn?

“bad experience”

sla k.
12/30/18

I received nonfunctional product (Dienmern detector) from Shenzhen HOTGOOO Technology Co., Ltd. alias http://www.langder.com I had to spend extra money to send the product back. One month later still no reply. Finally they offer to send new product when I pay another 20USD extra money for shipping fee. Difficult to get back at least purchase money.

slak
December 30th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Hotgooo.en.china.cn staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hotgooo.en.china.cn?

Have a question about Hotgooo.en.china.cn?