Review of HostSoch.in

sales@hostsoch.in

1 star

joeld82
11/19/18
Amazing Service at an affordable price with best in class support. I recommend HostSoch to my friends .
annd126
11/2/17
I always get the best services and support from Hostsoch. They make a special effort to help me all the ways they can.They always give awesome plans just what we want.
Also they continually eager to guarantee that the services they give is of an amazing standard.
joshwag1
11/2/17
Hostsoch is providing good price and also free domain with hosting account. They provide good plans n features, i am really happy with Hostsoch
alexa2298
10/24/17
Hostsoch best in hosting. Good prices, professionalism and very correct in terms of quality and price
I have had a hosting account and it is great. It is affordable, reliable and easy to use. There plans great simple, and reliable.
rajk92
10/23/17
Honestly excellent customer service and very much happy to continue working with them for the foreseeable future! Whenever I needed specific help, they were always there to help me out with my request and resolved issues on time. This really helps me juggle everything, especially with my busy schedule! I highly recommend HostSoch.in, value for money and excellent customer service.
lovinaj
7/21/16
There are many options on the market I really like to shop around when it comes to hosting services. HostSoch had great offers such as Free Domain Name for lifetime, Unlimited Hosting etc. at comparable prices in India. Now I have hosted my 3-4 websites with Hostsoch's servers and have been very happy with the service and server quality. Support is prompt and helpful and didn't charges any hidden fees.
zoeym3
7/21/16
I just love the pricing here, very reasonable compared to other hosts.

Questions? Get answers from the HostSoch.in staff and other customers.

HostSoch.in?