HostSoch

HostSoch has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 7 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. HostSoch also ranks 64th among Web Hosting sites.

How would you rate HostSoch?

“Excellent customer service”

Raj K.
10/23/17

Honestly excellent customer service and very much happy to continue working with them for the foreseeable future! Whenever I needed specific help, they were always there to help me out with my request and resolved issues on time. This really helps me juggle everything, especially with my busy schedule! I highly recommend HostSoch.in, value for money and excellent customer service.

rajk92
October 23rd, 2017
lovinaj
July 21st, 2016
There are many options on the market I really like to shop around when it comes to hosting services. HostSoch had great offers such as Free Domain Name for lifetime, Unlimited Hosting etc. at comparable prices in India. Now I have hosted my 3-4 websites with Hostsoch's servers and have been very happy with the service and server quality. Support is prompt and helpful and didn't charges any hidden fees.
joeld82
November 19th, 2018
Amazing Service at an affordable price with best in class support. I recommend HostSoch to my friends .
annd126
November 2nd, 2017
I always get the best services and support from Hostsoch. They make a special effort to help me all the ways they can.They always give awesome plans just what we want.
Also they continually eager to guarantee that the services they give is of an amazing standard.
alexa2298
October 24th, 2017
Hostsoch best in hosting. Good prices, professionalism and very correct in terms of quality and price
I have had a hosting account and it is great. It is affordable, reliable and easy to use. There plans great simple, and reliable.
joshwag1
November 2nd, 2017
Hostsoch is providing good price and also free domain with hosting account. They provide good plans n features, i am really happy with Hostsoch
zoeym3
July 21st, 2016
I just love the pricing here, very reasonable compared to other hosts.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the HostSoch staff and other customers.

HostSoch - India's best web hosting company offers Domain Registration, Cheap Website hosting, Server space for hosting a website, Emails with Speed, Security, 99.9% uptime, 24/7 Support & More.

danesht
danesh t.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about HostSoch?

Have a question about HostSoch?