Horsefit.co.nz

Horsefit.co.nz has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Horsefit.co.nz?

“Did get what I ordered and paid for”

Tahara S.
4/7/20

I ordered and paid for 3 rugs with out neck covers after I phoned and checked they were in stock as they were needed urgently. About 3 days later I was phoned to say they where not in stock and would be 14 days to NZ. As I needed the urgently due to the weather I asked for my money back and owner refused to refund my money. Covers turned up after many phone call messages (none replied to!) after 30 days with neck covers and not the weight I ordered - totally unsuitable. I contacted the owner who became rude and lippy as do smart and refused to refund after covers returned track and trace. A waste of $1,000 no covers and cold wet horses!

taharas1
April 7th, 2020

Questions? Get answers from the Horsefit.co.nz staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Horsefit.co.nz?

Have a question about Horsefit.co.nz?