Horizon LEDs

Horizon LEDs has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Horizon LEDs ranks 32nd among LED Bulbs sites.

How would you rate Horizon LEDs?

“Avoid don't worth wasting time ordering from them”

ivan D.
3/1/17

Avoid not worth wasting your time with these people I've ordered Philips lumileds over a month ago and still haven't receive anything from them. I really regret making this order. I wouldn't recommend buying from them Ignore their reply I've sent many emails asking about my order The reply was that they will dispatch by the end of the week. After I've reviewed them they try to twist my hands by telling me that they will dispatch item that I've paid for over month ago only after I revise my review to positive. Steer clear of these scammers

ivand24
March 1st, 2017

Avoid not worth wasting your time with these people

I really regret making this order.
I wouldn't recommend buying from them
Ignore their reply
I've sent many emails asking about my order
The reply was that they will dispatch by the end of the week.
Steer clear of these scammers

Questions? Get answers from the Horizon LEDs staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Horizon LEDs?

Have a question about Horizon LEDs?