HorizonLEDs.co.uk

HorizonLEDs.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. HorizonLEDs.co.uk also ranks 26th among LED Bulbs sites.

How would you rate HorizonLEDs.co.uk?

“Avoid don't worth wasting time ordering from them”

ivan D.
3/1/17

Avoid not worth wasting your time with these people I've ordered Philips lumileds over a month ago and still haven't receive anything from them. I really regret making this order. I wouldn't recommend buying from them Ignore their reply I've sent many emails asking about my order The reply was that they will dispatch by the end of the week. After I've reviewed them they try to twist my hands by telling me that they will dispatch item that I've paid for over month ago only after I revise my review to positive. Steer clear of these scammers

ivand24
March 1st, 2017
Avoid not worth wasting your time with these people

I really regret making this order.
I wouldn't recommend buying from them
Ignore their reply
I've sent many emails asking about my order
The reply was that they will dispatch by the end of the week.
Steer clear of these scammers

Questions? Get answers from the HorizonLEDs.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about HorizonLEDs.co.uk?

Have a question about HorizonLEDs.co.uk?