Review of Hooked On Wine

Kennewick, WA 99337, US
Tel: +1-509-627-8867

eds513
8/1/19
Ordered 6 bottles of very expensive wine. Got no order confirmation. Called to confirm they got the order, They did and promised shipment the next Monday. Didn't come. Called again. No one answers the phone. Promised shipments the next Monday. Didn't happen. Called again. Took about 6 calls before I got person (No one returns calls). Said they would ship in 3 months when weather cooler! I complained. They said they would ship the next Mon. Didn't ship. I called Visa to reverse the charge. Shipped the next day! Horrible. Worst ever experienced.
dn76
12/16/18
I ordered a case of wine, sent me the wrong vintage year. Asked me to send pictures for proof, so I did. I never heard back from them again.
gd61
9/6/17
Classic bait and switch......lists "hard to find wines".......at a very cheap price, then attempts to sell you something else because they never had what they advertised in the first place. Gray Market scam.......stay away.
emilys159
7/14/17
I ordered a $200 bottle wine as a special gift for a friend. 7 months later, I found out that the friend never received it. I tracked down UPS and found that they had damaged it on route and neither UPS not Hookedonwne told me about it and just credited my card. When I complained to Hookedonwine, they just said they can't do anything about it and UPS had made several attempts to deliver - which is a total lie because the delivery report says that they tried once and then damaged it on route. My friend is a wine buff and lives in a doorman building and gets wine all the time. It makes no sense that this one was not delivered. They are a scam. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!
jonr5
4/23/12
I was sold 6 bottles of a nice Bordeaux from Hookedonwine. There were problems in shipping to my address, so without consulting me, my card was credited. I really wanted the wine at the price they advertised, so I asked if they would ship it to another location where no problems existed. They agreed. A week later I was informed that my wine had been sold to someone else, and Hookedonwine would not stand good for the problem they created.
davidg23
4/18/11
I ordered a bottle of Champagne from hookedonwine.net, and it looked fine when I opened the box. Upon opening, the cork was shriveled and fell limply out of the bottle, and the wine was dark and flat. I sent a complaint, and received no response. Two weeks later, I emailed to see if they had received my complaint, and I got a quick "sorry, we sell as-is" sent from the owner's iPhone. Avoid this site at all costs; their low prices do not get you a bargain.

Questions? Get answers from the Hooked On Wine staff and other customers.

Hooked On Wine?