Honest Invest

Honest Invest has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Honest Invest ranks 141st among Investing Other sites.

How would you rate Honest Invest?

“Flex”

Valerie K.
11/9/21

What? I received a message from them about easy earnings and I thought there won't be even a chance to get my investment back. After I understood how tricked I was, I decided to find out how I can get my money back, and finally, I reached this law firm. Ref un db. Page. L ink /co nta ct they took my money from fraudsters I regret the day I fall for fraud, I wish it never happened Now i'm free I was fooled I lost a substantial sum of money because of the trading company. But once I started to search for help I got scared of how many people got in a situation like mine. I decided to apply for a case with this company refu ndb. Page. Li nk/ mon ey I don't know how they did it but I saw my money again I finally could relieve from this nightmare that I got involved. I am incredibly grateful for this platform

“Fraudulent”

Kevin W.
12/12/21

You need to steer clear of this site! Such a dubious platform it is! They will lure you, cheat you and leave you in guilt. Avoid this place at all costs. Profitable.is is the right place for all your investments. Earn fast, easily, and safely!

valeriek231
November 9th, 2021

kevinw1469
December 12th, 2021

Questions? Get answers from the Honest Invest staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Honest Invest?

Have a question about Honest Invest?