Homebusinessaffiliates.net

Homebusinessaffiliates.net has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Homebusinessaffiliates.net?

“False Advertising”

Raul L.
1/10/20

Earlier this year I received several of the following email ads from Home Business Affiliates/HBA: "$8,400 Monthly Residual Income Paid Weekly/Advertising, Recruiting, Sign Ups Done For You See how "Home Business Affiliates" can help you reach financial independence and retire in 6 months starting today! Partner in Your Success, HBA Team Office Direct Line *******804 See Why Hundreds Are Joining Everyday http://www.done4youincome.com" On June 25th, 2019 I invested $150 in HBA but after six months I received absolutely nothing in return. I sent several emails but did not receive a response. I then mailed a certified letter and finally got a reply via email in poor english giving me excuses. I told them that it sounded like a scam and requested my money back. On December 27th 2019 they said that they would but never did. I have sent several more emails but I have been ignored. If you see one of their ads buyer beware!

raull30
January 10th, 2020

Partner in Your Success,
HBA Team Office Direct Line
*******804
See Why Hundreds Are Joining Everyday

Questions? Get answers from the Homebusinessaffiliates.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Homebusinessaffiliates.net?

Have a question about Homebusinessaffiliates.net?