Homebusinessaffiliates.net

Homebusinessaffiliates.net has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The most common issues with Homebusinessaffiliates.net are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

How would you rate Homebusinessaffiliates.net?

“False Advertising”

Raul L.
1/10/20

Earlier this year I received several of the following email ads from Home Business Affiliates/HBA: "$8,400 Monthly Residual Income Paid Weekly/Advertising,Recruiting, Sign Ups Done For You See how "Home Business Affiliates" can help you reach financial independence and retire in 6 months starting today! Partner in Your Success, HBA Team Office Direct Line 214-549-9804 See Why Hundreds Are Joining Everyday http://www.done4youincome.com" On June 25th, 2019 I invested $150 in HBA but after six months I received absolutely nothing in return. I sent several emails but did not receive a response. I then mailed a certified letter and finally got a reply via email in poor english giving me excuses. I told them that it sounded like a scam and requested my money back. On December 27th 2019 they said that they would but never did. I have sent several more emails but I have been ignored. If you see one of their ads buyer beware!

raull30
January 10th, 2020

Partner in Your Success,
HBA Team Office Direct Line
*******804
See Why Hundreds Are Joining Everyday

Questions? Get answers from the Homebusinessaffiliates.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Homebusinessaffiliates.net?

Have a question about Homebusinessaffiliates.net?