Review of HickoryFarms

2017 Customer choice award

1 star

maryh62
4/12/17

I used Hickory Farms for gift giving last Christmas and the recipients were very happy. They offer selections in every price range from small items to large basket containing cheeses, sausages, fresh fruits, nuts, and chocolates. Deliveries were timely and orders accurate.

susanp51
2/12/15

Ever since I was young we have had summer sausage at every family meal. Nothing else I can buy at any store seems to replicate the flavor of hickory farms which is why we always get our gifts from here.

nancyo12
1/31/15

They are very friendly over the phone. I had to place a large order to many family/friends and they were exteremely helpful to me.

patriciap34
1/25/15

We only buy from them during the holidays but now that I see they have an online store we will be shopping year round!

jenniferw63
11/18/14

I always enjoyed receiving hickory farms at christmas. I typically do most of my entire shopping from this site and I am done in 30 min. No malls for me.

maryx3
3/8/14

Until I found the hickory farms website I didn't realize how many items they carry online. I started using them for gifts for many holidays and not just their christmas baskets.

sarahc11
6/1/11

Ordered some food for a friend on a deployment, it got to him in a really good amount of time. They give a great deal for APO/FPO shipping. It was nice to still be able to send something when we were low on money.

11 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

They are year round. I have ordered several times, and am on their email list. They have been running special promotions and discounts on their Easter baskets.

By Mary H.
Questions? Get answers from the HickoryFarms staff and other customers.

HickoryFarms?