Review of Hibu

Reading, Reading, GBR
Tel: 877.237.6120

christiang80
8/12/18

This review is simply to inform potential clients of HIBU of how their business operates and any potential clients should be aware of the possibility to continually loose money with their services. I decided 2 ½ years ago to open a small restaurant. I was contacted by HIBU about their website services. As I am sure you know opening a restaurant is no easy task and there are so many factors the play a huge part in the success of your business. I thought HIBU was a great fit for our web services. I signed a contract with them to build and manage my website. It was a little high in price but I thought they had great expertise behind them and it was worth paying a little more to obtain this service. Well I was wrong. Our HIBU salesman was working with our manager on the content for our website and proceeded to then tell him about another service they offer. I am still not sure exactly what it is we have been charged for because I had given no authorization for this "added service". The salesman decided it was appropriate to let a manager sign for this service costing $400 a month! Yes, $400 a month with no authorization from the business owner. This service was put under a different business name (my ice cream shop) and the weekly reports and payment information were going directly to the employee's PERSONAL email address and set up auto pay using MY credit card already on file for our website transactions. It is beyond me that a company would operate a business like this and not require ANY authorization from an owner who is paying the bills. I canceled my services back in February with HIBU and at this time still now mention or question whether I wanted to keep the other service they provide that goes hand in hand with the web services. It was then brought to my attention that $400 a month had been taken out for the last 2 years for these services. I made several attempts to cancel this service by phone and was told because I am not the person on the contract they are unable to cancel this. WHAT?!?! I am the owner of the business but because somebody signed this contract (without any authorization) they need to cancel it? I think that is absolutely preposterous and can't believe a company runs a business this way. ANYONE can sign a contract but as an owner I have to jump through hoops to cancel it? When I shared my frustration with HIBU regarding this matter I was shunned off and sent a copy of the contract my employee signed and was basically told "oh well not our issue". After canceling I am STILL being charged another month because the cancelation has to "process". It has been over a month now. Again, still being given a run-around about why it takes that long!!Thank you for taking the time to read this review and I am hoping to save another business owner the time/money HIBU has taken from my business.

tinag78
8/11/17

I signed up for one of their Facebook products- they said they would deliver 60 clicks, 15k impressions and 3 form submissions in one month. After being on their campaign for almost 90 days I received 26 clicks, 5.000 impressions, and 0 form submissions. I was VERY unhappy with their service and jumped through dozens of hoops to get out of my contract. I've gotten better results doing Facebook Ads on my own through Facebook itself than Hibu.

Questions? Get answers from the Hibu staff and other customers.

Hibu?