HelpDeskNational reviews

support@helpdesknational.com

1 star

gregd52
5/4/16

Spoke with a guy named Jonathan m a few months ago. Had some really bad virus's on my computer. I had called several other companies who were not able to help me with fixing the problem and all had a accent. Jonathan was patient, informative and took his time with helping me out. Once he was able to find the issue he was able to get me set up on the other computers in my house that my family uses. He made me feel comfortable since he has a father about my age and said he has to fix his computer at least twice a month. I thought i was being targeted until he explained what adware was and how it got on my machine. 5 stars for this guy and would highly recommend Help Desk National to anyone to resolve all pc and mac issues.

dougw31
4/28/16

Had issues with adware on my computer. They found it and removed it. Never download a free program on the internet...they usually come with unwanted advertisement software. They recommended a solution that has improved my internet browsing experience. Kudos to HelpDesk National

jameso43
9/17/15

If I could I would give everyone here a raise, I spoke to many technicians over the course a one week. They helped me each and every time. I know very little of the PC world. And the monthly service they offer is a great deal. I feel sometimes bad for calling so many times, but 20 bucks a month for help is a great deal.

I want to personally thank Carlos, Victor, and Chris for everything they have done for me.

I promise not to call so much : )

steved76
9/14/15

Dont Believe the lies, this company is great and totally worth it

ryanm81
9/10/15

I had a crazy amount of pop ups hitting my computer and eventually called help desk national. They got rid of those nasty pops and now my computer is running like its brand new.

I (Gary Brady) can only get a busy signal!

By Gary B.

Questions? Get answers from the HelpDeskNational staff and other customers.

HelpDeskNational?