Hellomicki.ru

Hellomicki.ru has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Hellomicki.ru?

“Jerseys look great”

Williams D.
7/11/21

I didn't feel the need to spend extra on jerseys and glass cases, nor did I feel that a wall hanging would do it justice. The product worked well and was within my budget. It is easy to assemble, only requires one nail to mount and looks great on my wall. This is a great buy. I used to have my jerseys in my closet, but no way to display them. This product is recommended for anyone who wants a sturdy product that takes very little time to set up.

williamsd41
July 11th, 2021

Questions? Get answers from the Hellomicki.ru staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hellomicki.ru?

Have a question about Hellomicki.ru?