Heidi Computers Limited

Heidi Computers Limited has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Heidi Computers Limited also ranks 63rd among Software Other sites.

How would you rate Heidi Computers Limited?

“eraser review”

Mark d.
2/7/18

as a small computer store owner I very often have to deal with selling second hand hdd's so the eraser is a must have tool in my work

markd268
February 7th, 2018
ianm11
June 9th, 2011
Heidi.ie is the home of Eraser, a file shredding program. Even though it does take some patience, it will get the job done much better than most other programs. I have been using the program for the past several years with no problems whatsoever.

Questions? Get answers from the Heidi Computers Limited staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Heidi Computers Limited?

Have a question about Heidi Computers Limited?