Heidi

Heidi has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Heidi also ranks 67th among Software Other sites.

How would you rate Heidi?

“eraser review”

Mark d.
2/7/18

as a small computer store owner I very often have to deal with selling second hand hdd's so the eraser is a must have tool in my work

markd268
February 7th, 2018
ianm11
June 9th, 2011
Heidi.ie is the home of Eraser, a file shredding program. Even though it does take some patience, it will get the job done much better than most other programs. I have been using the program for the past several years with no problems whatsoever.

Questions? Get answers from the Heidi staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Heidi?

Have a question about Heidi?