Review of Hebegown

Tel: +1.4806242599
hebegown.com@domainsbyproxy.com

lindaw590
5/21/19

The customer service is horrible. I received my item and it did not fit. I went to the website and followed the return policy instructions. They refused to give me a return address until after I promised to pay all shipping charges. When I said I would pay they said they would rather give me a discount on my next order. What??? There will be no next order! BTW - they never provided me with a return address.

emilyo56
5/2/19

I'm a real person and I'm sad to say that they would not let me cancel a dress that wasn't even shipped to me yet. I tried everything and there is no way to actually contact those people they from like the uk or something. Anyway please be careful! $#*! is not legit

dominikak3
11/22/18

I purchased this dress in navy, and not only was it beautifully made but it was a perfecc fit. Dress purchased in custom sizing (approx. size 18) to fit 177cm tall. Very impressed with the quality of the dress.

karinem5
11/22/18

I didnt have any problems.. Everyone was complimenting me, my special day was awesome. Will definitely be purchasing more! Thanks for such an amazing dress!

renatam16
11/19/18

This
photo doesn't gives a lot of justice to this dress. The individual that made this dress
deserves all the recognition possible.
The dress is absolutely stunning, beautiful, not one word can describe
this item.

kamlar
11/17/18

Arrived in a timely matter and fit like a glove! You can not beat the quality for the price you pay! Excellent!! Worth it! My husband was overwhelmed at how beautiful the dress is!

samg176
11/15/18

I ordered early to be prepared for late shipments. Not only did I get the two dresses I ordered, they are beautiful. I'm very pleased and can't wait to see my babies as flower girls.

jasonf193
10/10/18

Horrible customer services. Dress arrived too late for event and was 2 sizes too big. There is no return policy unless package is damaged. Avoid this site.

henrielynm
10/1/18

I am so so happy with the dress I purchased from this site! It came so fast and is even more beautiful when I tried it on! I'm super excited to wear this on my wedding day! Such a beautiful dress Thank you so much!!

germainem2
9/28/18

I absolutely LOVE my dress! It arrived in less than 2 weeks with custom measurements, fits perfectly and the details are amazing. I am going to purchase a petticoat for underneath so it falls better.

sarahy51
9/28/18

Ordered this for my senior prom and it is very beautiful. I got it a week earlier than expected. Which was a blessing considering the top had to be tailored. The bottoms fit perfectly but the top was too big. I did not buy mine custom made so it is understandable that it did not fit perfectly. The adjustments were easily fixed and cost very little.

machem
9/27/18

I was a bit sceptical after reading reviews but with only a short time before the wedding, was a bit desperate.The dress turned up within the estimated time,a few weeks to spare. Would have given 5 stars but had one minor issue to fix. The quality of the making of the dress was excellent. I would like to thank Hebeogwn for getting me the dress I ordered in such short notice.The price was more than acceptable.

meredithd14
9/24/18

Once I saw this dress i fell in love with it. I ordered the dress a size bigger but once I got alterations done it fitted perfect.

alixar
9/21/18

I absolutely absolutely absolutely loved the dress it fit perfectly and everyone loved it!!!!! I will be ordering another dress from this site very soon!

christinel196
9/20/18

Omg, thank you so much for the dress. It arrived just in time and she looked like a celebrity. One please customer and the material was excellent not cheap texture. Thank you soooooo much

amiej4
9/20/18

it is such a beautiful dress and the material was perfect! Little to no alters (of course it was long on me because i am short) I am definitely buying a dress from this website again

kyliem31
9/18/18

Great quality for the price ! Everyone thought the dress was custom made when I wore it. Only downside for me was that I had to order 2 sizes up based on the hip measurements, and then have it taken in on my waist and chest area , which would have been fine except the top straps were super big on me and did not stay.That being said , if you match the measurements exactly (and don't have weird measurements like me) the dress should be perfect.

irist14
9/18/18

I really liked the dress it was a bit darker than the picture but i didn't expect it to be identical. It was really long and has a train the neck is also a bit tight so I did go a size up. All together nice dress and shipping process was great.

Questions? Get answers from the Hebegown staff and other customers.

10 Photos for Hebegown