How would you rate Heathyoga.net?

“Love these bootcut yoga pants!”

J F.
3/26/21

I actually bought these HEATHYOGA Bootcut yoga pants from Amazon but I wanted to write a review for their website. First of all, THESE HAVE POCKETS! They're super comfortable and I love to wear them for daily wear. Leggings usually feel really tight especially at the waist (i know that's the point) but sometimes I just want the legging feel but not be sucked in each time I wear them. These are now my go to since they aren't extremely tight and JUST THE MOST COMFY LEGGINGS EVER. Plus, the bootcut is very flattering and trendy nowadays~

jf530