Health Beacon

Health Beacon has a consumer rating of 4.36 stars from 14 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Health Beacon also ranks 3rd among Athletic Shoes sites.

How would you rate Health Beacon?

“This was the cheapest website that i could find...”

Toby G.
10/11/13

This was the cheapest website that i could find for the supplements. They were much cheaper than my usual site but i needed to save money so gave them a go. I was very happy that the order arrived in perfect condition and arrive within 48 hours as well. Will be using again next time.

siennas
October 19th, 2013
I've only been taking this optimum nutrition complex for 1 week so it's too early to tell whether they are doing me any good but I was very impressed with quick delivery from health beacon. Will post back a detailed review soon!
tobyg9
October 11th, 2013
sofiaa2
October 11th, 2013
I am totally satisfied every time that I purchase from this site. Their friendly staff are always eager to help, plus I LOVE the fact that I always save $$ with them! If you haven't shopped here before, I highly advise that you do !!
louisk19
September 10th, 2013
I personally used their Optimum Nutrition Complex.its really awesome.it took away my morning sickness and boosts up my energy level daily .
eithenr
September 10th, 2013
Found exactly what I wanted, put in my order and received my package in one day. Super happy customer!
haydenr9
September 8th, 2013
I love it, tried this when my doctor recommended me multivitamins to prevent morning sickness. Tried these and they really work!
tobyl19
September 8th, 2013
I find it difficult to digest tablets. This is the only multivitamin available in capsule form which is actually affordable!!
bobbyp9
September 5th, 2013
I was searching in a good and affordable supplement.and i can say this is the best supplement in very affordable price in UK.i liked its formula.I recommend people to use it.
elijahj8
September 4th, 2013
If you are a runner like I am, these must be on the top of your supplements list.Optimum Nutrition complex is simply amazing !
caitlink1
September 4th, 2013
Just got 30% discount on these, will leave a review once I have been using these for a few weeks.
oliverv3
August 29th, 2013
These are the only multivitamins that are available in capsule form in UK.
jackj33
August 29th, 2013
lilyk4
August 25th, 2013
"I have tried so many multivitamins but unfortunately none suit me. I get severe rashes in my throat.
My friend recommened me Health Beacon shop. I have been using it for two weeks and yet not a single rash has developed!"
suzannas
August 17th, 2013
Health Beacon Optimum Nutrition Complex is a brilliant product. My friend recommended me to try it since I was allergic to other multivitamins. I would usually get a sore throat after using any other brand however this multivitamin doesn't do it. It gives me loads of energy with even daily dosage of Vitamin D. And to top it all its a UK Brand capsule!

Questions? Get answers from the Health Beacon staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Health Beacon?

Have a question about Health Beacon?