Health Beacon

Health Beacon has a consumer rating of 4.4 stars from 15 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Health Beacon ranks 4th among Athletic Shoes sites.

How would you rate Health Beacon?

“Superior multivitamins”

Justin M.
6/4/21

Did order few times already sometimes with some correction what I need at this time. Their multivitamin complexes are superb, always give so much energy for a day so I after a long workday I am avaliable for any additional activities like gym or date.

justinm1084
June 4th, 2021

jackj33
August 29th, 2013
louisk19
September 10th, 2013

I personally used their Optimum Nutrition Complex.its really awesome.it took away my morning sickness and boosts up my energy level daily.

suzannas
August 17th, 2013

Health Beacon Optimum Nutrition Complex is a brilliant product. My friend recommended me to try it since I was allergic to other multivitamins. I would usually get a sore throat after using any other brand however this multivitamin doesn't do it. It gives me loads of energy with even daily dosage of Vitamin D. And to top it all its a UK Brand capsule!

tobyg9
October 11th, 2013

This was the cheapest website that i could find for the supplements. They were much cheaper than my usual site but i needed to save money so gave them a go. I was very happy that the order arrived in perfect condition and arrive within 48 hours as well. Will be using again next time.

siennas
October 19th, 2013

I've only been taking this optimum nutrition complex for 1 week so it's too early to tell whether they are doing me any good but I was very impressed with quick delivery from health beacon. Will post back a detailed review soon!

tobyl19
September 8th, 2013

I find it difficult to digest tablets. This is the only multivitamin available in capsule form which is actually affordable!

sofiaa2
October 11th, 2013

I am totally satisfied every time that I purchase from this site. Their friendly staff are always eager to help, plus I LOVE the fact that I always save $$ with them! If you haven't shopped here before, I highly advise that you do!

lilyk4
August 25th, 2013

"I have tried so many multivitamins but unfortunately none suit me. I get severe rashes in my throat.
My friend recommened me Health Beacon shop. I have been using it for two weeks and yet not a single rash has developed!"

eithenr
September 10th, 2013

Found exactly what I wanted, put in my order and received my package in one day. Super happy customer!

bobbyp9
September 5th, 2013

I was searching in a good and affordable supplement.and i can say this is the best supplement in very affordable price in UK. I liked its formula. I recommend people to use it.

caitlink1
September 4th, 2013

Just got 30% discount on these, will leave a review once I have been using these for a few weeks.

elijahj8
September 4th, 2013

If you are a runner like I am, these must be on the top of your supplements list. Optimum Nutrition complex is simply amazing!

oliverv3
August 29th, 2013

These are the only multivitamins that are available in capsule form in UK.

haydenr9
September 8th, 2013

I love it, tried this when my doctor recommended me multivitamins to prevent morning sickness. Tried these and they really work!

Questions? Get answers from the Health Beacon staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Health Beacon?

Have a question about Health Beacon?