Review of Health Beacon

Tel: 0800 672 9622
info@healthbeacon.co.uk

siennas
10/19/13
I've only been taking this optimum nutrition complex for 1 week so it's too early to tell whether they are doing me any good but I was very impressed with quick delivery from health beacon. Will post back a detailed review soon!
tobyg9
10/11/13
This was the cheapest website that i could find for the supplements. They were much cheaper than my usual site but i needed to save money so gave them a go. I was very happy that the order arrived in perfect condition and arrive within 48 hours as well. Will be using again next time.
sofiaa2
10/11/13
I am totally satisfied every time that I purchase from this site. Their friendly staff are always eager to help, plus I LOVE the fact that I always save $$ with them! If you haven't shopped here before, I highly advise that you do !!
louisk19
9/10/13
I personally used their Optimum Nutrition Complex.its really awesome.it took away my morning sickness and boosts up my energy level daily .
eithenr
9/10/13
Found exactly what I wanted, put in my order and received my package in one day. Super happy customer!
haydenr9
9/8/13
I love it, tried this when my doctor recommended me multivitamins to prevent morning sickness. Tried these and they really work!
tobyl19
9/8/13
I find it difficult to digest tablets. This is the only multivitamin available in capsule form which is actually affordable!!
bobbyp9
9/5/13
I was searching in a good and affordable supplement.and i can say this is the best supplement in very affordable price in UK.i liked its formula.I recommend people to use it.
elijahj8
9/4/13
If you are a runner like I am, these must be on the top of your supplements list.Optimum Nutrition complex is simply amazing !
caitlink1
9/4/13
Just got 30% discount on these, will leave a review once I have been using these for a few weeks.
oliverv3
8/29/13
These are the only multivitamins that are available in capsule form in UK.
jackj33
8/29/13
lilyk4
8/25/13
"I have tried so many multivitamins but unfortunately none suit me. I get severe rashes in my throat.
My friend recommened me Health Beacon shop. I have been using it for two weeks and yet not a single rash has developed!"
suzannas
8/17/13
Health Beacon Optimum Nutrition Complex is a brilliant product. My friend recommended me to try it since I was allergic to other multivitamins. I would usually get a sore throat after using any other brand however this multivitamin doesn't do it. It gives me loads of energy with even daily dosage of Vitamin D. And to top it all its a UK Brand capsule!

Questions? Get answers from the Health Beacon staff and other customers.

Health Beacon?