Health And Happiness reviews

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

shanes138
1/14/19
Dr. Dean was my chiropractor for about 10 sessions in which I received care. I was very impressed with him and the physio team. One day I had to be seen by Dr. Thomas Dawson, in which he informed me he felt my 10 sessions had done me no good. (essentially bad mouthing the other Dr) Upon attempting to adjust me he placed his hand under my rib cage (again something Dr. Dean stated should have never happened) and put his full weight down. In the last 3 weeks since this I have had multiple X-rays, 1 emergency room visit and 2 clinic visits because he dislocated 2 of my Ribs cause me breathing problems and intensity organ problems I am still dealing with. After informing Dr. Dean he worked with me but there was no acceptance or anything from Dr. Thomas. They also provide no help with anything even after knowing what they did other than sending me to get xray which I had to pay for. If you choose this chiropractor, please be safe and stay with Dr. Dean, he is a very good chiropractor and I wish I could give him alone 5 stars. I called 7 chiropractic services in Dubai and they are the cheapest, possibly for a reason. I have been in and out of the hospital with no care from their team or anyone. Dr. Thomas replied to a review and stated I could call his personal number. What exactly would this do since they have no plans to pay for my hospital bills that they caused.

Questions? Get answers from the Health And Happiness staff and other customers.

Health And Happiness?