Healdeal.net

Healdeal.net has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Healdeal.net also ranks 133rd among Tech Support sites.

How would you rate Healdeal.net?

johnp348
March 1st, 2016
Verified purchase
Steven had my problem fixed in no time at all!
Ted L. – Healdeal.net Rep
Thank you John. We appreciate your feedback and would be glad to serve you in the future as well. We really appreciate your business with us and Thank you giving us an opportunity to serve you

Regards
HSS Team
kennetha19
February 12th, 2016
Verified purchase
What they did to my laptop Just didn't work.
I do not know what happened IT JUST DIDNT WORK
Ted L. – Healdeal.net Rep
We apologize for the issue to reoccur, however- please be aware that virus/spyware/malware or any such malicious programs or codes, gets inside your PC when you visit/update/download/install stuffs from some websites, so it is advised that you use a branded protection software.

However as a token of apology, though we had fixed your PC at the first instance, we had issued a refund in full.

Kindly let us know if we can be of any help; Thanks

Regards
HSS Team

Questions? Get answers from the Healdeal.net staff and other customers.

Ted L.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Healdeal.net?

Have a question about Healdeal.net?