Review of hcgdiet

hcgdiet reviews

debbieh50
12/22/15
I had a full head of hair and not its falling out and I have spent over $300 for hair treatments and vitamin supplements and I also have blurred vision in one eye. My doctor said I put my body into an anorexic shock. I was very healthy before the diet. I was just starting with mild menopause which would not cause me lose this much hair. I am devastated. Doctor said it will take about 6 months for my body to go back to normal. I did lose 30 lbs but not worth it. Will do weight watchers or south beach diet next time and the HCG diet is very costly.
sallyh8
3/28/11
I went on the so called HCG diet until I realized I was getting ripped off. When you go to their contact us page. There is no information! This product is not FDA approved. There is no evidence to suggest that the product they are selling is healthy or that it will give you any results. The diet requires that you eat
only 500 calories a day, so of course you are losing weight. They say that they product makes it so you don't feel hungry. There is no evidence that supports this claim. You don't need to spend any money to starve yourself. The real HCG that is injected I don't know about but from what I have read these are just a waste of money. Before you buy, read this site http://www.dietscam.org/

Questions? Get answers from the hcgdiet staff and other customers.

hcgdiet?