Hashrapid.io

Hashrapid.io has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Hashrapid.io also ranks 72nd among Cryptocurrency sites.

How would you rate Hashrapid.io?

“If not shady, a bad business plan”

Celil U.
3/18/20

Let's assume they are an OK business; the next step is to do the math. On their iron plan, they offer 0.00008 BTC per day. With the current price of bitcoin, it is 0.424 USD per day. That is barely 13 USD a month! Now, check your electricity and internet bills. If you calculate the extra cost, do you think it is worth the reward? In my case and my calculations, it is by far a loss for me.

celilu
March 18th, 2020
helenm123
March 15th, 2020
I can't recommend doing business with these people without a a background check and perhaps a contact person one can verify the bitcoin assignments with, maybe old blockchain addresses they used in the past or something. Foreign site, I wouldn't place much trust in it. I say this because their website is registered in Panama, not in the United States, and there is really no way of knowing who or what is behind this site especially since there is no registrant listed in domain entries about the website. I can't find any people's names or e-mail addresses in domain research on the website, so users who enter personal information or accept gigs for this website are pretty much on their own. Domain expiration is in 2020 and there is not a lot of history about the website. Buyer/future employee beware.

Tip for consumers: Registered in Panama, no info for USA users.

I wouldn't try to find out since they are based in Panama and there is not a lot of recourse for a person who is a victim of a scam.

By Helen M.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Hashrapid.io staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hashrapid.io?

Have a question about Hashrapid.io?