Review of HasbroToyShop

Tel: +1-800-255-5516
customerservice@hasbrotoyshop.com

frankg112
6/1/17

Had to make a large purchase that honestly went against their TOS. They assumed I was a reseller and although it crossed my mind these were for a raffle during summer camp sessions. After speaking to the company (never told them purpose) they fulfilled my order. Everything came packaged securely and absolutely nothing was damaged. Just like to add you really cant beat their prices with free shipping & promo code.

ashleyn4
11/23/12

I can't remember shopping at a website that was easier to navigate than Hasbro's. I wanted something cute and girly in a specific price range, and I'd found the perfect thing in just a couple minutes. I could browse by age, type of toy, price, it was great. When I was ready to check out, I had trouble because I couldn't create an account or proceed as a guest. So I went to their help section and looked at "How do I place an order?" There was a phone number there, so I called. A very kind person happily set me up an account, put my order through, and completed the transaction. Mission accomplished. Well run and well done. Thanks.

joelh1
8/17/10

Ah, hasbrotoyshop.com . This is a mixed bag for some people. Some people have had some bad experience with hasbrotoyshop.com. My experience was adequate, but not altogether thrilling.

If you're a collector of GI Joe or Transformer related product, then you might want to check out the source. They won't have it all (surprisingly), but they may have something you want for a bargain price when compared to other retail sources. However, they will have stuff on sale tailored for collectors, which will be marked high and probably "AFA graded". This can be a disappointment at times when you see the very same figure selling for ten dollars elsewhere without the almighty blessing of the AFA.

Processing times with hasbrotoyshop are rather on the slow side, I feel. Or at least they can be should you choose it to be so. They give you the option of when the product will deliver, so you can expect processing times to focus around that. Shipping is your typical fare and is more or less what is to be expected if you're in the continental United States and want adequate shipping.

Now I want to take the time to share a tale of mine that is more or less related to hasbrotoyshop.com. I ordered two transformers from them -- Universe Deluxes that were going for ten dollars each. A bargain price, I must say, considering they were first issued years ago. One of these transformers was Prowl, whose first wave had an issue of "sticky paint" -- paint that was improperly applied to the translucent plastic portions of the figure. This paint would smudge and basically ruined the buyers day, as you can't tell if you have the sticky paint phenomenon in the box.

Years later, after it the sticky paint problem was supposedly solved in later issues of the toy, the one I get has this problem. Quite a disappointment -- you buy from the source and fail.

Does this relate to hasbrotoyshop.com? Well, more or less -- but it's just nagging things like this that give the online store mixed reviews from folks.

My advice is to check them out and take interest in them if they have something with a price that cannot be matched. They aren't bad, but they aren't exemplary in my book either.

Questions? Get answers from the HasbroToyShop staff and other customers.

HasbroToyShop?