Review of HandicappedPets

1 Review From Our Community

lynnb88
1/1/17

A wonderful company !
The products are excellent quality.
The splint I ordered turned out to be not suitable for our needs. I e-mailed and was answered very promptly. After several exchanges, I was advised to try a different type of splint, which was sent to me at no charge.
The customer service reps are friendly, informed, polite and actually interested in your situation. They work hard to find a solution if there is a problem.
The only problem I had was the cost of shipping to Canada. Shipping to the US was free and to Canada was $40. I had mine sent to a friend in the US and she mailed it to me for $9.50. To give them credit, when I told them that, they said they would see if they could do something differently.
The prices are a bit high but they have sales and there are coupons available.

My dog has a similar problem. It has escalated to a debilitating condition. The best advice I can give you is to take him for a complete examination including x-rays. It's an expensive process but worth it if a condition can be identified while there is still a possibility of treating it. Part of my dog's problem is that she is very overweight. If your guy is overweight, the first thing to do is try to get the weight off. If the problem is just muscular weakness, exercise may be the best answer. The best first step is the vet.

By Lynn B.
Questions? Get answers from the HandicappedPets staff and other customers.

HandicappedPets?