Hairplusbase.com reviews

Tel: +8613700474721
hpbservicecenter@gmail.com

laurent91
3/9/19

I have purchased 2 Remy hair ponytails from this company. They are both amazing quality! The first one I bought was 30 inches long and the second one is 32 inches. I love both of them and I use them both a lot. The hair is soft and because it's real human hair, you can curl it/ flat iron it. I bought the #2 color which is a dark brown and it matches my hair perfectly. I was a little skeptical after I purchased because I didn't receive a tracking number for a few days, but after about 5 days it said it was on its way to my house. 10/10 would recommend and will be purchasing more ponytails from here.

ch15715
9/4/18

Placed an order for a custom made 10 inch Afro kinky ponytail. I was pleased with my first purchase and figured I would like the second one. Arrived after many weeks but looked nothing like the photo at the website. It wasn't ready to wear out the bag. It was crammed into a small bag within a box. Had to wash it immediately after taking out the bag because it smelled like a chemical. There is no "kink" or "curl" to the piece. It is wavy at best and the waves disappear when it's combed. It's like a floppy rag when properly attached. It's not full and bushy with curls as shown at the website. Contacted the company and was told "sorry can't you put rollers in it?" I bought it so I would not have to manipulate it. Store policy is it won't refund or exchange custom orders even when they mess them up. And it's clear the people who respond don't speak English well based on the e-mail responses. I would fight through PayPal but was told the company can still not refund my $50. I won't support companies that think it's okay to take people's money and not resolve issues with bad purchases.

Tip for consumers: Ordered kinky curly texture but got a piece that can be described wavy at best. Photo at website shows piece I ordered which is prettier and curlier than what I received. Wasted $50. I recommend buying from US stores as often as you can and make sure there is a way to be compensated for incorrect orders.

duq
9/4/17

I ordered an 11 piece 18 inch set and was VERY happy with them. Great quality. I've had them for 8 months now and they are still in great condidtion. I don't wear them on a regular basis. I've dyed them and no hair has fallen out and they are heat friendly! Love them!

kelsieb3
8/26/17

These are pretty good clip ins! I wear really expensive clip ins most times so I came across these & decided to give them a try. I am VERY pleased with the product. Hair feels really thick and soft nicely packaged comes with instructions also with free extra clips inside. I'm very happy with the extentions thank you

georgiac18
8/8/17

Will NEVER use again. Lost a client over this. Order 'In process' for over a week - I even paid £20 extra for delivery to make sure it arrives in time (3-7 days). No communication from customer service after sending 3 e-mails with no response. Thank God for Paypal where I eventually got my money back. All positive reviews on here are fake as they are similar across a few websites. BEWARE!!!!

diannaa4
1/13/17

I have had tape in hair extension for 4+ years and used many different brands. These by far are the best for the price and quality. They don't shed and stayed in well.
I washed the hair and air dried them before i applying AND did the another washing after 3 days later, so they are keeping very sticky. I'll buy more from this brand to see other colors.

Tip for consumers: use the salon chart to tell what color you need, their colors are based on that.

aimeem5
12/9/15

The extensions are made from 100% human hair, just like what I have. The hair is also soft, and the color is fine. But the hair ends is a little dry and the one clip is broken. Well, it is a piece of cake to get another clip.
Speaking of the shipping, I think it is reasonable to spend 7 days to receive the extensions.

ashleighv
6/8/15

I ordered the 9 piece ombre set which they claim is remy human hair and it is clearly not!!! I haven't even put them in yet and they are coming apart!! DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE!!!!

kristij4
10/15/14

I ordered full head clip in extentions. It took 15 days to receive my order. After multiple emails and assurance from customer service I finally received them.. worst hair EVER! Way to thin, started splitting and shedding after ONE go over w the flat iron!! I am incredibly furious! Stay far away! Not worth the money at all! They are in the trash now..

monical24
8/18/14

Hello! I just received my clip ins, and I love them! The hair quality is great! The only problem was that on one of the wefts a clip was broken. That can be easily fixed. Nevertheless, thank you!

janb1
1,117 helpful votes
8/15/14

China online scam using fake security seals. Stay away!

annb29
8/14/14

It is one of my favorite extensions and my first clip ponytail. Recently I had my hair shortened, and I felt regretful for my stupidity. Luckily, I occasionally heard about claw clip ponytail and then I chose one in the hair extensions & wigs shop in which I was a regular. Having it clipped into my ready-made short ponytail, I can have a long curly ponytail. It was so easy to be applied, changing my terrible hairstyle in no time. That's why I liked it a lot.

tamaral4
5/12/14

The hair was the color and texture I expected. It came on time. All of the pieces were there. The hair was a little thin but good for the price.

josonr
4/29/14

Like this hair color very much! Thank you for your friendly service! And the hair match with my hairs perfectly!!!

Zala hair is super soft. Glam Seamless also has great extensions-they are just pricey.

By Lauren T.

I believe it is because they are based out of Hong Kong, China. I have tried calling them a few times as well. My advice is to just be sure about what you are buying/the color you are ordering because they do not do refunds nor do they communicate with you at all.

By Lauren T.

Questions? Get answers from the Hairplusbase.com staff and other customers.

9 Photos for Hairplusbase.com