Hair & Senses.co.in reviews

contact@hairnsenses.co.in

1 star

rps1
10/7/17

The trust, assurance given by Dr. Sangay Bhutia of Hair & Senses is really appreciable because she not only gives assurance but also shows result in few days. Thanks to her.

kajala
9/26/17

One of my friend was suffering from Alopecia problem. He visited so many clinics but did not get any improvement. But, when he got to know about Hair & Senses then he visited there also, but this time he got satisfactory treatment from Dr. Sangay Bhutia.

bhartis2
4/8/17

One of my friends suffered from hair loss problem then he visited the clinic i.e. Hair&Senses. He was very satisfied with the clinic treatment and services.They use latest medical technologies and equipment.

ankitak4
4/7/17

Came to know about many facts and myths for the hair transplant as heard from the google itself. Came to know about Dr. Sangay from Hair & Senses and guess what? I got free consultation session with the surgeon directly and its absolutely free and really my maximum doubts regarding the surgery and its complications got cleared and its a warming experience during the consultation. I would say its always a great decision to go for consultation before the surgery

Tip for consumers: Have a direct consultation with Dr. Sangay Bhutia and all your doubts regarding the surgery will be clear.

karishmam2
4/7/17

Dr. Sangay Bhutiya is the best hair transplant specialist for hair loss. I am suffering from hair loss and she gave me the best advice and best treatment for hair loss. Thank you.

dimples4
3/31/17

I was suffering from female pattern baldness. After visiting so many clinics finally I met with Hair and Senses with the help of my friend. Dr. Sangay Bhutia gave me perfect treatment for hair loss even she preferred me earlier for a few medication course, but I was severely suffered from hair loss so she decided to move with hair transplant surgery. After successful surgery now I am completely satisfied with them.

ravinders7
11/7/16

My friend Rajeev Kumar Sharma got satisfied results at Hair & Senses. He was suffering from alopecia male pattern baldness and found Hair & Senses anyhow after lot of research. He went a surgery of hair transplant here at Hair & Senses. The doctors treated him carefully and gave him better assured results in few months which is visible now.

Questions? Get answers from the Hair & Senses.co.in staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Hair & Senses.co.in