Hair & Senses.co.in

Hair & Senses.co.in has a consumer rating of 4.57 stars from 7 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Hair & Senses.co.in also ranks 2nd among Hair Loss sites.

How would you rate Hair & Senses.co.in?

“Most Reliable and Affordable Treatment”

Kajal A.
9/26/17

One of my friend was suffering from Alopecia problem. He visited so many clinics but did not get any improvement. But, when he got to know about Hair & Senses then he visited there also, but this time he got satisfactory treatment from Dr. Sangay Bhutia.

rps1
October 7th, 2017
The trust, assurance given by Dr. Sangay Bhutia of Hair & Senses is really appreciable because she not only gives assurance but also shows result in few days. Thanks to her.
kajala
September 26th, 2017
ankitak4
April 7th, 2017
Came to know about many facts and myths for the hair transplant as heard from the google itself. Came to know about Dr. Sangay from Hair & Senses and guess what? I got free consultation session with the surgeon directly and its absolutely free and really my maximum doubts regarding the surgery and its complications got cleared and its a warming experience during the consultation. I would say its always a great decision to go for consultation before the surgery

Tip for consumers: Have a direct consultation with Dr. Sangay Bhutia and all your doubts regarding the surgery will be clear.

dimples4
March 31st, 2017
I was suffering from female pattern baldness. After visiting so many clinics finally I met with Hair and Senses with the help of my friend. Dr. Sangay Bhutia gave me perfect treatment for hair loss even she preferred me earlier for a few medication course, but I was severely suffered from hair loss so she decided to move with hair transplant surgery. After successful surgery now I am completely satisfied with them.
bhartis2
April 8th, 2017
One of my friends suffered from hair loss problem then he visited the clinic i.e. Hair&Senses. He was very satisfied with the clinic treatment and services.They use latest medical technologies and equipment.
karishmam2
April 7th, 2017
Dr. Sangay Bhutiya is the best hair transplant specialist for hair loss. I am suffering from hair loss and she gave me the best advice and best treatment for hair loss. Thank you.
ravinders7
November 7th, 2016
My friend Rajeev Kumar Sharma got satisfied results at Hair & Senses. He was suffering from alopecia male pattern baldness and found Hair & Senses anyhow after lot of research. He went a surgery of hair transplant here at Hair & Senses. The doctors treated him carefully and gave him better assured results in few months which is visible now.

Questions? Get answers from the Hair & Senses.co.in staff and other customers.

One of the best, affordable and leading clinic for hair transplant in Delhi having years of experience. Low cost hair restoration is done at our center.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hair & Senses.co.in?

Have a question about Hair & Senses.co.in?