Gypsy Mermaid.ca reviews

dianner93
4/17/19
Do NOT buy from this business. She is a fraud and a liar. After well over a month from placing my order and numerous emails to her which she never replied to, I finally reported her to MasterCard. She then promptly replied saying my order had got 'lost' and put it in writing to me she had refunded me. It never happened. I have reported her to the fraud division of MasterCard and they want other unhappy customers to come forward and report her. I have been refunded by MasterCard and they will go her to pay them. She is being investigated. Please don't buy anything from her, you will be throwing your money away.
kellyw266
2/20/19
I ordered a dress from gypsy mermaid 1/18. I recieved an email confirming my order and checked my bank account which also confirmed the transaction had taken place. the email had stated that the dress should ship between 3-5 business days but could take up to 20 business days to arrive. ok fine. after a few days I wanted to see about tracking my order, so I followed the link from the confirmation email and I see my order was being processed in China.... I had mixed feelings about it coming from China but decided to hope for the best. a few days go by and I check the link again thinking that it must be further along in transit except now it just says that my order is being prepped to go out.... so somehow it went backwards in the shipping process. I have sent them about 10 emails requesting the whereabouts of my dress, a refund I'd the dress is not available or at least a phone number to talk to someone and they have not replied to me. very disappointed as I am the mother of 5 and really don't ever buy myself nice things but i saw the beautiful dress and couldn't resist.... now i'm out 50 bucks and I am extremely pissed at this scam of a company. so, in short, do not order anything from gypsy mermaid!!!!
michellet283
2/16/19
I can't really review my actual order, as it still hasn't arrived. I did pay for postage, this was not free shipping which I know can often result in a slow turnaround. No email (as promised when you order) to say it has been shipped, no response at all from Gypsy Mermaid. I've emailed and sent messages through messenger numerous times. Not a single response. Oh they do, however, respond to Facebook posts by deleting them so I guess that's technically a response. Don't bother ordering from these guys, I'm not expecting the clothes to be much good anyway, based on their $#*!ty customer service.
emilyj135
2/6/19
Ordered three items and only two came, in seperate shippings and sizes too small, material is not the best, as for the third item (main one I was waiting for), I ordered start of DEC and when the item didnt arrive with the others I sent an email, was told they were shipped seperately so they would arrive faster (Yeah right!), sent another email a month later saying it hasnt been delivered to then be told that it was lost in transit and they sent a another one, and I am now in Feb with no dress and no reply to my emails, I have obviously given up on receiving this but it cost me $44 so thats me out of pocket
janisw17
1/23/19
Ordered on 1/9/19. Received an email the item was no longer in stock but my credit card was charged so I ordered a replacement. I emailed the company and did not hear back. Finally got a response today after I disputed the charge on my credit card. The crap comes from CHINA!!!!

Sure it will be the size to fit a child and of poor quality!
triciam55
1/17/19
The clothing ships from China and is extremely low quality. Plus I ordered two items - they shipped a completely different item for one of them and the wrong size for the other. And they are refusing to allow me to return them for a refund. Total sham!
kerryo21
1/1/19
As other reviews have said, they say they will refund and when you receive dress they say it is on sale and won't refund!
I bought 2 dresses the Lola dress I didn't like and hated the material. They wouldn't refund it. The red birdie floral was ordered In the same order and still hasn't arrived. I have written 4 times and was told it was sent in 1 reply and they haven't replied since.
I wouldn't use this site again.
yvetteo3
8/28/18
Items do not look like the picture at all and are very poor quality. Items come direct from China and are not quality controlled. Sizing for the items I did receive was all over the place for the same size. Some items were not received at all. Company's only response for quality was all sales are final if they are on sale. Note the entire website is always on sale. Small elastic band inside waist seem which I have never seen before with yoga pants, crooked seeming on legs, image had pixel issues due to poor image printing, and overall quality was very poor. Looked more like a $5 pair of pants you would purchase at a swap meet.

Tip for consumers: Do not buy from this company!!

lindad395
5/28/18
The site is kind of deceiving in that they are having their products drop-shipped from China. The labels are in Chinese and so are the sizes. The products are not the best quality and make sure you order 1 size larger. They do NOT look like the products in the pictures.

Tip for consumers: Order a size larger and don't expect high quality or even medium quality.

Impossible. Personally, I have had zero response from them.

By Michelle T.
Questions? Get answers from the Gypsy Mermaid.ca staff and other customers.

13 Photos for Gypsy Mermaid.ca