Review of GymForGeeks

SITE CLOSED

1 star

miguelm31
4/8/14

This is good site. One guy runs it very smart. Has mobile problems because iPhone has no flash but is good anyway i like.

kimr32
1/1/14

I absolutely love Technasium! Mike and his team are genius! They're extremely helpful and so easy to communicate width. Mike has helped me with a few tech issues and his advice and guidance was very useful.

Technasium is the holy grail of tech help/advice sites. I love the site and the people behind it.

courtneyr19
12/15/13

The founder of this site is an absolute tech genius! I have been apart of this site ever since it was created. This site is convenient and the worker's take it seriously and make it a priority to help all of it's users. The great thing about the site is that it specifies in technology but it also consists of other aspects and the people our friendly and willing to help anyone for anything they need.

davida98
12/13/13

I find this website very helpful in many ways. In life, I like to ask many questions and find out different answers, and when it comes to technology, this website has the answers for it all. I would highly recommend this website to those who like to keep up with technology, and find out the new trends, styles, and the best technological trends to go with.

Response from Mike K., GymForGeeks Representative
Thank you, David!
sarahs92
12/13/13

Michael Kuplevatsky is awesome! ^_^ I have been part of this site since day one and it is really helpful! Being that it's open source, users are free to do what they want. They can register or use the Guest account. The friendliness and layout is what keeps me coming back. No matter the question, it is answered in a professional manner.

Two words. Advanced and Freedom. You don't find intelligence or freedom like this on any other site!

Response from Mike K., GymForGeeks Representative
Thanks Sarah! I appreciate it.
danr29
12/13/13

The best site! Education 1.2 is so helpful! I love the forums too, better than Yahoo! Answers for sure! :-D Thank you Mike!

Response from Mike K., GymForGeeks Representative
Thank you, Dan!

Questions? Get answers from the GymForGeeks staff and other customers.

6 Photos for GymForGeeks