Review of AnytimeFitness

Tel: +1 888-827-9262
privacy@anytimefitness.com

crystalv17
2/18/19

My fiance and I were members at Anytime Fitness we had got into a car accident and when we signed up they had told us at anytime we could freeze our account should we need to. Well five months ago I called them to have our accounts Frozen no one told me I had to come in sign anyting I called my local gym ask them what I needed to do they took our names told us everything would be okay and to let them know when we wanted to unfreeze our account well I get a letter saying they are turning us into the credit bureau and that we owe them $485 for 4 months & that our accounts were not Frozen when I called CBS which is their company they were very rude and not helpful at all. Take your business elsewhere ... very incompetent employees!!!!

kaylies3
9/10/18

Clean gym, good atmosphere , great deal of options to chose to work out from. Good customer service. Happy to be a member for this gym.

cristians10
3/8/18

siempre me ha llamado la atencion el ejercicio nunca he ido a este lugar pero al momento de entrar a la pagina es muy facil y accesible poder encontrar informacion sobre este GYM puedes comuncarte con un servidor y preguntar cualquier duda

jenniferm284
12/1/16

I have been going to Anytime Fitness for over two years and I love it! The facility is always clean with music playing to keep you moving. Tyler is an awesome, supportive trainer that always keeps me motivated.

Questions? Get answers from the AnytimeFitness staff and other customers.

AnytimeFitness?